I have noticed while playing Diablo 3 that my computer is having a difficult time when loading fights or even just monsters.

When they first appear on my screen I experience a slow down, the moment I use an ability I experience further slow down/lag.

This is the only time it happens.

My computer has the capability to run Diablo at all the highest graphical settings, fullscreen, 1920x1080 16:9 widescreen. I can stand in Tristram fine, spamming my ray of frost and shock pulse along with other skills with absolutely no issue. No lag, no extended loading time, no slow down. Perfectly smooth.

Its only when I attempt to engage in battle that the game becomes a little unplayable, entirely possible but extremely frustrating.

I have turned all graphics to the lowest possible settings but this slow down still happens when I attempt to engage in battle.

My computer sports 8GB of RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M gpu.The model is an Asus G74Sx. It is more then capable to run this game and as my character icon indicates it has the ability to run World of Warcraft on the highest settings as well. I experience no slow down on WoW aside from the occasional overpopulated Stormwind or large raid.

Not sure why I am experiencing this problem. I have asked others, but no one is exactly sure whats going on. Just looking for some guidance in hopes of fixing this issue.