Diablo® III

UMMMM?

SO WHAT IS THE HELLISH STAFF OF HERDING FOR?
SPENT ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY MAKING IT AND?????????????????????
PLEASE HELP
Reply Quote
If you have it in your inventory and click a corpse just before you enter the New Tristram area to kill the Wretched Mother elite the secret level will appear. You need to craft more and more expensive staffs for each higher difficulty but never need to collect the ingredients again. See my last post before this one for more details, it is in this items forum.

It is essentially a fairy land if you aren't familiar with it, the replacement for the cow level in D2. I suspect it was placed in the game because of the original petition signed by fans that stated D3 beta looked like WoW and wasn't dark enough or gritty enough.
Reply Quote
WELL I TALKED TO A FREIND AND HE DIDNT CALL IT A FAIRY LVL BUT SOMETHING ELSE. I THINK I WAISTED MY COIN ON IT AND NOW CANT REMOVE IT.
THANKS FOR THE HELP.
Reply Quote
It's a place called Whimsyshire. It's actually quite fun....found my first ever Legendary item in there. You get an achievement when you go in there, one of the Feat of Strength achievements.
Reply Quote
Your Welcome. Unicorns, teddy bears, rainbows, pots of gold. Yup, fairyland. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]