1. Games can't be created like in d2 eg: pk here, duelzzzz, pvp etc.
2. Is it going to be like WoW where you right click someone's portrait and select "duel"? That's gonna suck, miss the Free for all of 8 players where you leave town and engage into pvp.
3. Only way to duel others is going to be done through a channel or friends. Channel to get a duel will be full of spam and chaotic.
1. Allow us the players the ability to create our own games and name them too. This would be not just great for duels but runs in general. Say some people want to do a more customized run like ponies for example. You can't really join a game to do just ponies through the current system.
2. Allow FFA (Free for all) at the least if the PvP patch is still being worked on. Sure allow people to 1v1 each other similar to WoW. But please give us FFA, I'm sure lots of people loved the chaos that ensued once you left Rogue Encampment into Blood Moor. :P
3. I think being able to create/name your games won't force people into a channel to search for other duelers and also you won't have people in "general" or "trade" looking for duels.
Thank you for your time and consideration.