Diablo® III

Team PPF - Recruiting Now!

Yo! Welcome to the Team PPF recruiting thread. We are a group of laid back guys that enjoy playing together as a team. We have been together since the beginning of Diablo III and are now looking to expand. Several of us are frequent streamers, mine can be found here: twitch.tv/twerkulatorr. The team members list can also be found in the info section of my stream.

The requirements are as follows:

1. Ventrilo and a mic are a must! Voice chat makes it much easier to communicate, stay organized, and most importantly talk s*** to each other!

2. Be well geared! We are all fairly well geared and as such do not have time to help gear other players to our level. Must be at at least 100K+ DPS and capable of doing MP10 (ubers & farming).

3. Be active! Fairly self-explanatory... We expect our team members to actually be on and playing often!

If you are interested in joining, post here and add me: Khaela#1444.
Edited by mavericK#1718 on 1/9/2013 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
BUMP! We got one applicant ATM. Let's see some more!
Reply Quote
I've been playing from the start and have been looking for people to do runs with. (i've been solo nearly the entire time) Already use voice chat on a daily bases and am geared rather well. I'd like to join up if you don't mind.
Reply Quote
Get back to me as soon if at all possible. =P Faster i can get a group the better... it gets boring farming the same crap alone.
Reply Quote
BUMP!
Reply Quote
interested 221k dps dh with survivability. very active, have mic, and can download ventrilo
Reply Quote
Down for what you got i solo mp7 and can hang in ubers keys
Reply Quote
id like to apply i understand my dps is at 88k no buff..but its cuz im runnin a shield but i can do 10 ubers im NeonBlack1144 thanx looking forward to it
Reply Quote
I'm interested if I make the cut
Reply Quote
I'd like to join however i don't meet the DPS required about 70+k unbuffed with my bar. That being said i'm active, adult, have vent, and intend to get geared up lol. If you would like give me a tell anything. If not i understand, hopefully DPS will be in line soon. Good Luck Have fun.
Reply Quote
Jerkhumor#1264 here
im down i would just need to download vent
lmk ingame check my profile see if u want me to job
i just like to talk to people when i play
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]