Seriously, i can see that this problem has been an issue for a long time, and is there seriously no resolution? your telling me that i have played this game with no problems for 6months. And after your last hotfix a few days ago, my router must have gone bad??
Whatever you've done, I can now not stay in a game for more then 2 minutes... What a joke, all the time ive invested into this game, now i cant even play at all???
Give me a solution or atleast ackwoledge that at i am posting this!
Support Forum Agent
Can you post some network information?
* Windows Xp, Vista, or 7 (also include if it's a 32 or 64 bit version)
* Firewall (McAfee, Norton, ZoneAlarm, etc.)
* Network Adapter brand, model, driver date, and driver version number (Steps below)
1. Click Start.
* Router brand and model # (this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* Cable or DSL Modem brand and model #(this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* ISP (Internet Provider)
* Is the connection wired or wireless
* Location (City, State)
* Traceroute ( http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/performing-a-traceroute )
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Support Contact Information
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.