Diablo® III

please add the ability to TURN OFF friend requests

01/14/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We’re definitely aware that friend requests from spammers are less than ideal, and we're currently working on some further improvements that should reduce the number of requests you encounter.
you need not reduce that number (because you pretty much can't stop them that way), you need to implement option to just disable any friend requests and messages from people who are not in your contacts.
Reply Quote
i havnt got one of these for months

must be a big problem....
Reply Quote
Yeah my anecdotal evidence on the other hand just got me two in the past few hours. Grats on somehow not being in their database I guess?
Reply Quote
clearly dumb

no braner

ROFL
Reply Quote
This legit necro just shows how inefficient and unreliable blizz is. However I'm not too surprised considering "comma" was so hard to implement that they decide to remove the AH :p
Reply Quote
Well... this thread sure is a testament to just how inefficient Blizzard is in actually caring about it's community. Keep on this road and soon you won't have a community at all.

Just what the hell happened to this company?
Utterly disappointed...
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 07:01 PMPosted by Chewbecca
This legit necro just shows how inefficient and unreliable blizz is. However I'm not too surprised considering "comma" was so hard to implement that they decide to remove the AH :p

yeah ... we are still ... baffled ... by the fact how they actually managed to get the option to identify all items at once in the game.
Reply Quote
It's been a year and still NOTHING.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]