Diablo® III

Bedtime story?

I have felt like the story for D3 is something that toons in WoW would tell the children before bedtime. Not that it is a bad thing but until it is elaborated upon and fully told that is what I am going with. There are a few other theories I have came up with but I think the D3 should tell the story not just tell so much and leave it up to players to figure out. Another part of the story is that in some way they all seem to be the god's that they talk about and have items named after.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Skunkleaf
Another part of the story is that in some way they all seem to be the god's that they talk about and have items named after.

The humans? They are. They are Nephalem, they are Gods.
The Worldstone is draining their powers.

The Story/Lore is very deep, you just need to buy the Lore books and search and figure the story out.
Its different from WoW Lore, its more mysterious and dark.

It cant be "fully told" yet. The franchise isnt over. They would spoil the expansion(s).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]