Diablo® III

Plateaued

Hey folks:

Wouldn't mind a bit of advice on where to go from here gear/skill wise. Check out my profile. I haven't been able to really upgrade anything in ages and I don't seem to be able to solo above mp6 very reliably.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Reply Quote
Oh! I should add that it appears I have my XP gear on right now in my profile, but for higher MP I ordinarily rock a Nat's Reflection and a Unity which puts my DPS around 310k. The Reflection is +48 crit damage.
Edited by Miraj#1706 on 1/7/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
You are in the same territory as me gear-wise. Everything from here on out is super expensive. Like Natalya boots with 270+ dex, trifecta jewelry with eHP boosts, etc.

Although skill wise I would recommend trying Bola Shot - Thunder for the stun and using a Boar to tank for you. You should be able to do higher than MPL6 in your current gear.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/7/2013 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I see you are using multishot but you are not replenishing your hatred. Are you mainly using hungering arrow and spamming multi after a few hits?
Edited by Nivek#1907 on 1/7/2013 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes that is exactly what I am doing. I'll give bola a try.
Reply Quote
Strange, you should be able to mp6. If you dont have a mempo, prolly you should get a low end one, and just swap to it when you wanna do high mp. Its quite a significant ehp boost. I only use andys for low mp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]