Diablo® III

AuctionHouse Issue,stolen by net connection

I bid on an object in the last minute, but I don't know what happened as the money arrived on the other, it is true that net conection fell off for a few seconds, but I couldn't be so stupid that to bet 1600000 on an object of only 20000.I dont know if that happend because that net failed connection or somebody haked my account,but i dont like this at all, it's not normal to be stolen by 1600000, because otherwise I do not explain, I would not give so much money for an object that you can pick up for free.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
sniper67,

It's pretty hard to understand what you're referring to but it sounds like you're upset due to placing a maximum bid amount and actually having to pay that amount for an auction? If that's the case, don't place maximum bids beyond what you're willing to pay.

I can't see any auctions for your account where 1,600,000 was spent though. Do you have the auction ID#?
Reply Quote
from what i can tell .....it seems that the internet connection failed when tried to bid on item A ....and the bid timeout and vanished....when the internet came back he clicked it on item A ( even if it wasnt there) the page didnt refreshed to show him that ... and he bid on item B.....since the pages dont actually refresh on theyr own you have to quite the ah and open it again to update .....
Reply Quote
um ... the bid time isnt over yet , there is still 15h 46m hours left, LEGION BOON is the name of the object
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
sniper67,

There's really nothing to be done then, you'll have to wait and see the results of the auction. There is no way to cancel it, or change what you bid after the fact.
Reply Quote
i will wait , but nobody will bid over 1600000 for an item that you can buy with 25000 , and this means ia huge hole in my budget....and that will no solve my problem
Reply Quote
Thats happend because i am not from America,i am from east europe and anything is possible.If I have broken the game, perhaps it was better, but if i am a good person i am treated badly.And you may ask why east-europeans became hakers.
Reply Quote
damn sorry to hear your lost 16mill. hopefully its not hardcore gold, or if it is, then I hope you bid on my item, as I could definitely use it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]