Diablo® III

Welcome! Please read before not replying.

My main concern is that I wish to change my secret question/answer.

I was very disappointed to see this page:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/secret-question-and-answer

My problem is that during the setup of the account, for my own security (as people around me would be able to get the answers to those questions, if they wanted to) I decided to do a random bunch of characters.

My reason for doing this is I will not forget my password. Ever.

During the first 2 days of owning the game my account was locked, twice... Just for using the game on another network (which I pay for and is registered in my name) and also one for another computer on the same network.

It seems though that my 3 days since I purchased this game has run out, which means according to you my CD key will not be valid to provide proper identification for an account verification.

Is there anything we can do to come to a compromise? If so you can contact me via the email that my account is registered to and I will provide you with any identification that you need to get this resolved. I will scan my ID or whatever it takes and email it to you... I just want to know that my account will be recoverable and that I'm not wasting my time playing.

Thank you.
Grey
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Grey ,

That link explains that if you need help in recovering the secret question answer, you need to submit a support ticket. You'll need to follow those instructions I'm afraid, there's no other way. We're unable to assist with account-related issues in the forums due to their public nature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]