Diablo® III

Uber runs - people needed MP8-10

Heya,

I have around 12 IM's that I want to use. I am willing to throw in 1 per run with 4 ppl, and bring along my CM/WW wiz that can permafreeze the ubers (3.01 breakpoint & 59% crit, my profile has my mess around gear on BTW).

So add me if you want to do some runs, everyone else on my friends list seems to be in menus 99% of the time, so would like to use some machines up and have some fun runs.

Cheers,
Reply Quote
If there was only a thread in this forum dedicated to sharing this information around. :~

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393179520
Reply Quote
I am not about to go adding everyone on that list, in the hope that they are still playing.

I had 3 friend requests from my post, and I know the players want to do Uber runs, and are active, so it serves me better than adding peoples names from a list that dates back a few months, and waiting to see if the players still log on or not :)
Reply Quote
I've done about 128 uber runs, mostly at mp9-10.

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
I am not about to go adding everyone on that list, in the hope that they are still playing.

I had 3 friend requests from my post, and I know the players want to do Uber runs, and are active, so it serves me better than adding peoples names from a list that dates back a few months, and waiting to see if the players still log on or not :)

Have you looked at the most recent posters?

They are regularly online.

Myself - tupakaveli - edzmond - Alicez - Archimonde - Asmodeus - Kwantum - smokeeblade - XepicX - HuanAK - Whisper

These are just some of the names I see online every day from that thread.
Reply Quote
Heya,

Wel,, I wouldn't know they are online, as I do not have them on my friends list :)

Thanks for the info though, will definitely addthe ones I do not have.

Cheers,
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me haja, I will be on in a couple hours.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 12:22 AMPosted by edzmond
Feel free to add me haja, I will be on in a couple hours.

No you won't :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]