Diablo® III

Question about Vault - Tumble

Sorry for the noobiness, and I know I can just get into a game and just test it out for myself, and I also know that I can probably find the answer in these forums somewhere, but I'm at work now and it just struck me...

By using Tumble, does the 50% discipline cost reduction get compounded? So first vault: 8, 2nd 4, 3rd 2, 4th 1?

Or is it just 8 4 4 4 4...?
Reply Quote
no its 8 4 8 4 8 4 8 4. its 1 50% reduction per cast
Reply Quote
Ah ok thanks. That's not that attractive then, though I guess every discipline point counts.
Reply Quote
it's pretty good... at least considering your other options lol trail of cinders is the really only reasonable alternative but the difference in disc usage is really noticable once you've used both after a few runs
Reply Quote
I really like Tumble. it's the only rune I've used since the ToC "bug" got fixed. Man I miss those good times...
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Oscar
I really like Tumble. it's the only rune I've used since the ToC "bug" got fixed. Man I miss those good times...

So do I. Vaulting into a white mob or elite pack then watching them sizzle away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]