Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

Your note about critical damage and critical hit are misguided unless a huge itemization change will happen .There is absolutely no way to get massive DPS without focusing on them. They far outclass every other stat along with weapon damage.

Getting massive DPS is the goal due to mp scaling and surviving just being easier when you have higher DPS.

There was pure Attack Speed builds that hit 300k in under 2 weeks of diablo 3's release... So bugger off, pick up a text book and calculator, and learn how to do the math, or people everywhere will always see through you.
Reply Quote
Massively underwhelmed. Looking forward to 1.0.8.
Reply Quote
Patch info looks nice.
I dig it.
Reply Quote
Great Info. Thanks Blizz.
Reply Quote
where is appearance tab/transmog?!
Reply Quote
The sad part about 1.07 is that a thread about a patch from 1.03 or 1.04 would have already been maxed by now. Now there are less and less to care :(
Edited by Tocean#1750 on 1/12/2013 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
LOVE IT
Reply Quote
any dye for legendary???
Reply Quote
I see absolutely nothing in these notes that make me want to come back to the game. it's still all about buying gear on the AH. It's perfectly clear that blizzard is only interested in their twisted view of what's fun.

done with this company......time to go eBay my collectors edition.

01/11/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Carbohydrate
Terrible, they have been working so long ON THAT?! im done.

Some people you just can't make happy! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Reply Quote
give more arcon abilities
Reply Quote
can someone explain this to me again

1. blizz says team deathmatch is bad b/c no incentive in PvP, so they'll stick to duels

2. bliz put in duels with no incentive in PvP

whats the real reason for not doing team deathmatch ?
Reply Quote
where is ID ALL?
Reply Quote
Your note about critical damage and critical hit are misguided unless a huge itemization change will happen .There is absolutely no way to get massive DPS without focusing on them. They far outclass every other stat along with weapon damage.

Getting massive DPS is the goal due to mp scaling and surviving just being easier when you have higher DPS.

There was pure Attack Speed builds that hit 300k in under 2 weeks of diablo 3's release... So bugger off, pick up a text book and calculator, and learn how to do the math, or people everywhere will always see through you.

You mean back when attack speed was scaled way too high so they had to nerf it?
Reply Quote

And then not long after that they nerfed IAS significantly.
So "bugger off". (Why are we allowed to say that?! Hey Blizz! Your censor broke!)
Edited by Sandman366#1292 on 1/12/2013 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote

1. blizz says team deathmatch is bad b/c no incentive in PvP, so they'll stick to duels

Team deathmatch was going to be more competitive and they were clearly worried that some classes have zero chance against others. Now, with casual dueling they can essentially forget about this problem for now.

For now we can only hope and pray that our mains are not the poor classes that completely get facerolled repeatedly due to this "imbalance" that even the devs acknowledge in this patch release.
Reply Quote
No perma death for hardcore characters in dueling?! Not even an option?! Come on blizz you can at least give the option. Thats the whole point of being hardcore!
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Abaddon
And PvP will be One shot party since there is no damage reduction before combat start. Great patch indeed.

If everyone insists on keeping their Glass Cannon build for PvP...maybe. Have you ever played against a player with a super defensive build? No, no one has, therefore we don't know. No one tries to make their heroes as tanky as possible right now, because that would just slow down your farming. PvP will gives us an incentive to try a different style of build. People underestimate the amount of damage reduction we actually have and just assume DPS needs an across the board nerf. Lets at least test it (WITH defensive builds) before we write it off.

Team deathmatch was going to be more competitive and they were clearly worried that some classes have zero chance against others. Now, with casual dueling they can essentially forget about this problem for now.

For now we can only hope and pray that our mains are not the poor classes that completely get facerolled repeatedly due to this "imbalance" that even the devs acknowledge in this patch release.

Plus it gives us time to actually test balance in a casual environment. Balance probably is crap right now, which is the real reason they canceled arenas. They didn't want to release their "Official PvP" with their Blizzard stamp of approval and get flamed again for a crappy unfinished product due to balancing limitations. This casual dueling environment will give PvP plenty of play testing without having to take it seriously and will give Blizzard feedback on our to adjust the next iteration.
Edited by Connatic#1376 on 1/12/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
It sounds real cool to me. Hate Pk anyway. And crafting account bound items will be a way to individualize your own characters from others.
I think all the updates are worth trying out without all the crying. Give stuff a chance.
Reply Quote
When will the PTR go live? I see it now allows logins, however it claims there is a patch to download, but no patch downloads. HA.

Just was wondering if there is a specific timeline for the PTR actually going live?
Reply Quote
What no Socket Quest?? could have been a very good incentive to make people level up more chars to 60. Anyways very good patch! Hope its out in a week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]