Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

Who the heck can afford 20 million gold pieces for an item?? Heck I thought 1 million was crazy, but I finally accomplished that one, but 20, never gonna happen, unless you are cheating in some way...

But I did read any pretty much like what 1.07 is bringing, I just hope it happens sooner than later!

Just my 2 cents!
Reply Quote
I for one will be spending the extra 40-60M to upgrade the gem in my Barb's helmet to Marquis Amethyst for the greater Life % (I hope it isn't just 19% but rather something like 20-25%).
Reply Quote
Finally Duelling may lead to some much needed class balancing. I know there are some classes that I would never win a duel with if left untouched.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 02:43 PMPosted by BlindFury
Finally Duelling may lead to some much needed class balancing. I know there are some classes that I would never win a duel with if left untouched.

I think dueling will have some surprises.

One of the big ones being that dodge is really good.
Reply Quote
1v1 PvP wasn't enough, so we doubled it
http://memegenerator.net/instance/33273885
Edited by Fuzzypoo#1836 on 1/12/2013 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
New crafting recipes. Great! I'm level 60 paragon 12 and have farmed and farmed and farmed and guess what? I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN A RECIPE. Do these even drop or is it just a ploy to make me use the auction house? Seriously, what's the deal here?
Reply Quote
Oh they drop. Got 2 last night. But they drop like legendary items. Few and in between for some. Though lately I have found a legendary every night I have played, and that's usually for an hour or so. Not finding the 3-6 an hour some claim, but at least I find stuff occasionally now.

Biggest way that causes them to drop for me is efficiency. The faster you can move and kill and keep moving and killing (not hitting every rock, bone pile, chest or every single spot on a map) and it seems I find more of them and better stuff. So speed has a lot to do with (speed meaning being able to one shot-kill many at once, etc) Elites take me 3-10 secs, depending in MP0 with the DH.
Reply Quote
hi i,m new to the forums but enjoy looking at the profiles so I thought I,d put mine out there
Reply Quote
I like pretty much everything I read. Looking forward to 1.0.7!
Reply Quote
Honestly I thought diablo 3 was awesome from the beginning. Sure with every game new patches come with new bug fixes and a little tweek here and their. But to many tweeks to a game that is awesome will at some point become not awesome and boring as hell. The RMAH has taken a huge pounding from the last update. The diablo economy will just keep getting worse just because people are complaining that the game is to challenging. Thats just what certain games are about. Especially diablo 3. Getting to the highest level finding the best gear killing the hardest boss.
Reply Quote
in the nick of time . My interest was starting to wane , don't get me wrong ,
I love the game but too much rinse and repeat.
new challenges?
The duelling , I hope , will be a blast!!
Reply Quote
I didnt see anything regarding how mechanics such as life leaching, and CC will work in PvP. I hope they arent stupid enough to leave all of that unmitigated.....well, Im sure they are :(
Reply Quote
Hey! Once you get the hang of it, and lend some patience, getting 100mil in drops is more realistic than ever, even at MP5 or less. Act 3 has consistently been posted in the forums and on youtube as the best bang for the buck area for xp and drops... and I finally experienced this myself over the last few weeks with my now level Paragon 33 WD. No, you're not going to find AH sellable items ALL the time but it doesn't take long to make 1mil in gold selling to the vendor. Brimstone sells for about 30k in AH so even if you're not making millions right away, gold really ads up in a relativeley short period of time.. And if you're not asking for too much, trade chat and the forums are also great resources. Also, 10 mil in gold in the RMAH is only a few bucks. Bought 74mil in gold for just under $20. Not bad bad for helping my monk to get to 250kDPS and MP10 team ubers in under 30 minutes... And I still have about 500mil in items on the AH. gl. hf!
Reply Quote
Great looking patch! Looking forward to it's release!
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Slappy
New crafting recipes. Great! I'm level 60 paragon 12 and have farmed and farmed and farmed and guess what? I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN A RECIPE. Do these even drop or is it just a ploy to make me use the auction house? Seriously, what's the deal here?

50% chance off major bosses with 5NV (and you should have 5 NV stacks anyway for the bosses). So, in that regard, it doesn't sound bad.

But given these new recipes won't be any different than random rare drops, then there's no reason to give a fark about them.
Reply Quote
Oh they drop. Got 2 last night. But they drop like legendary items. Few and in between for some. Though lately I have found a legendary every night I have played, and that's usually for an hour or so. Not finding the 3-6 an hour some claim, but at least I find stuff occasionally now.

Biggest way that causes them to drop for me is efficiency. The faster you can move and kill and keep moving and killing (not hitting every rock, bone pile, chest or every single spot on a map) and it seems I find more of them and better stuff. So speed has a lot to do with (speed meaning being able to one shot-kill many at once, etc) Elites take me 3-10 secs, depending in MP0 with the DH.

I've seen at least 35-40 legendaries drop. I've also gotten all of the components for the staff of herding without farming specifically for those. But I have yet to see a recipe. Glad to know that they do drop, even though I suspect they are far more rare than legendaries. It's hilarious that there's an achievement for teaching your blacksmith 100 recipes, as if anyone has ever seen that many drop. I imagine if anyone has that achievement, they bought recipes in the AH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]