Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

50% chance off major bosses with 5NV (and you should have 5 NV stacks anyway for the bosses). So, in that regard, it doesn't sound bad.

But given these new recipes won't be any different than random rare drops, then there's no reason to give a fark about them.

50% at what mp? I've killed the Butcher with 5NV at least 20 times now. I can't be THAT unlucky.
Reply Quote
Some people like PTR some don't. They knew what they were gonna be working on a long time ago. My point is that when the first PTR went live they should have went to work putting up new content and opening the PTR as soon as they could with new content added. Just read a bunch of post as soon as the new preview is up people want to check out the PTR. So In the future keep an up and running PTR would help you all work on keeping tabs on what is bugged and was not bugged in the past, but is bugged again.

I play all the classes even if i don't change builds as much as others and I am still working on getting 3 classes to lvl 60. Glad your working on the Monk and Wizard the biggest problems I found with them is that I couldn't find a build were you don't have to hit keys and move around and click mouse button really anoying and not only that how much of the gameplay will it take for me to need a new mouse and keyboard if this continues to be the case? Just make it so they have builds that can hold a button or two down kind of like how the other 3 classes have.

Glad the new info is up and in the works. Some of the stuff can already put into place. What I don't get is that some of the drops and their rates should be put at 100% drop rates across the board and then they can be lowered to be more suitable but this is a good way to tell that the items are dropping in the first place.
Reply Quote
Glad your working on the Monk and Wizard the biggest problems I found with them is that I couldn't find a build were you don't have to hit keys and move around and click mouse button really anoying and not only that how much of the gameplay will it take for me to need a new mouse and keyboard if this continues to be the case? Just make it so they have builds that can hold a button or two down kind of like how the other 3 classes have.

I really don't think that's a goal we want to achieve. We want all characters to hold down a button or two for the win?
Reply Quote
I know some of the banned accounts had lots of different plans for set and legendary items. I don't know how them getting those drops that they had affect the rest of the players that have not been cheating but I was wondering what plans D3 has on dealing with those accounts and the items that they have? Are you going back thruogh each account that was banned and making sure that because they have been taken out of play that the plans and items they have are being put back into the game so that the rest of us have a chance to have them drop for us so we can make those items?
Reply Quote
To put the crafting cost of the "New Gem" into perspective:

http://forumbilder.se/images/fd220131129350a16.jpg

I lol'd so hard....this jump in cost is so terribly unbalanced.
Reply Quote
Could you guys also increase the base movement speed to what 8 or 12 is now.. no movement speed at all is painful game play. it make having movements speed a necessity or atleast add a sprint buffer like d2
Edited by warbuckaz#1718 on 1/12/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
You Already Ruined The Game, Let Diablo Die Already
Reply Quote
and of corse we can swap in brimstones for demonic essences ? or are we stuck with big piles of worthless brimestones because of crazy high drop rates persisting from 105 ?
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 05:31 PMPosted by gaud
and of corse we can swap in brimstones for demonic essences ? or are we stuck with big piles of worthless brimestones because of crazy high drop rates persisting from 105 ?

They may actually have to increase drop rates on legendaries if any of the new crafting recipes require brimstones. If each roll uses a couple brimstones, and it takes dozens of attempts to get an account bound best-in-slot roll, everyone will be crafting and demand for brimstones will be huge.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Gunny5821
Who the heck can afford 20 million gold pieces for an item?? Heck I thought 1 million was crazy, but I finally accomplished that one, but 20, never gonna happen, unless you are cheating in some way...

Some people spend hundreds of millions on stuff....some people have over a billion gold.
Reply Quote
love this update..lotsa stuffs but on the gold..agreed with Gunny5821..GOLD........
grind grind grind and pick up more gold :(

Oh yeah interact for public games finally...
Edited by Musiquekei#1828 on 1/12/2013 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes

MY amulet!

*SWAG*

haha

Swag is for !@#$%^s
Reply Quote
Will this issue be addressed in patch 1.0.7? It did not mention in the patch notes. Thanks in advance.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7349425431?page=2#39
Reply Quote
Base pickup radius.

They really do listen.

As the patch note say the change would be barely noticeable... so I don't know if we can cheer yet.
Reply Quote
This patch only needs the option to give names to your crafter items.

I want to craft aitems like: Gloves Of Danny Glover, Amulet of Awesome and the Mighty +1 Mace.
Reply Quote
Boo - last patch the Wiz/Barb/DH got some major changes, while the class that most desperately needs them, the Monk, got squat.

I was hoping the Monk would see some real love this patch (which took ages). Buffing up damage for spirit spenders is nice and all, but the class needs real work done to it to not feel so disjointed. And Monk passives are still terrible.
Reply Quote
what about the thorns gems in weapons. BLIZZARD?

melee attackers take 1800 damage per hit and dance around with millions of hitpoints. does that make any sense
Reply Quote
Base pickup radius.

They really do listen.

As the patch note say the change would be barely noticeable... so I don't know if we can cheer yet.

Another words, the ones that do super MP10 speed runs that care will notice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]