Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

Terrible, they have been working so long ON THAT?! im done.
Edited by Lylirra on 1/11/2013 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
yay preview
Reply Quote
Are you going to address the severe game breaking bugs which have been reported thousands of times for months on end?????

Just to name a few which results in the death of hardcore characters

Whirlwind Disconnect
Dashing Strike
Furious Charge
Teleport Wormhole
Vote Kick
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You people that supposedly haven't played for weeks sure do spam f5 a lot waiting for updates
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Carbohydrate

It's one of the largest patches so far addressing a huge multitude of issues that people have been posting about. How is this terrible?.. It's definitely a huge improvement.
Edited by hampster#1586 on 1/11/2013 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

Hey, why is your post being edited by Lylirra?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/11/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Alloppy
Hey, why is your post being edited by Lylirra?

Profanity. =/
Reply Quote
He said at the end of the blog that there were more changes on top of what he covered.

Hey Lylirra, can you find out about any changes to monster density??? Obviously, Act 3 is the only place people go.
Edited by FrisbeeKojo#1593 on 1/11/2013 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
I see absolutely nothing in these notes that make me want to come back to the game. it's still all about buying gear on the AH. It's perfectly clear that blizzard is only interested in their twisted view of what's fun.

done with this company......time to go eBay my collectors edition.
Reply Quote

Really? I think it is pretty good given the time. I mean, let us just think of what is actually being added.

• Quite substantial changes to two heroes (while there will be some adjustments to others).
  • Created dedicated dueling areas (although to be honest, this is more like PvP than simply dueling since 4-man ffa).
  • Added new gem
  • Added new plans and types of items that are superior
  • New reagent
  • Changes to affixes
  • Changes to death timers
  • Change of Exp for all Mp levels
  • Adding Mp to public games
  • Changes radius of pickup
  • All and all, I think that is pretty good for the patch. It shows they do listen to feedback (although not dictated by it) and that they are trying to make the game better.
    Edited by Nilrem#1603 on 1/11/2013 8:19 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    So we can only PvP with people in the same game? No problem, but you have yet to mention any form of functionality for searching for like minded individuals. Seriously? We join games, which may or may not have up to four people in them, and we can only duel against them? At least in Diablo II you could make and join PvP specific games with upwards of 8 people, which also allowed for group battles. This is a step backward. Pathetic...

This needs to change before release. Add an option for public games labled "PvP", so individuals who desire to PvP can find like minded people.
    Reply Quote
    Lylirra will hellfires salvage into something more valuable in 1.07? It was mentioned in one of the CM posts and I couldn't find anything regarding it in the patch preview.

Ideally they'll be salvaged into another organ since legendaries are not really in the same league as hellfire rings.

I see absolutely nothing in these notes that make me want to come back to the game. it's still all about buying gear on the AH. It's perfectly clear that blizzard is only interested in their twisted view of what's fun.

I doubt you read the patch preview. There is a huge focus on getting items outside the AH.
    Edited by hampster#1586 on 1/11/2013 8:18 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    Omg...omg...omg...

my body is so ready.

Great work Blizzard! keep it up.
    Reply Quote
    01/11/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Ripper
    Way too little way too late. Activision Blizzard already blew it for me.

why is someone, who basically sounds like they have already quit, still stalking the forums waiting for a chance to tell everyone how disappointed they still are? Good job. now we all know how inconsolable you are. attention granted. do you need a hug? Lmao.
    Reply Quote
    My prophesies of imminent doom have been thwarted!

Good start, Blizzard. Looks like I might have to hang up my forum shoes again and get back to playing. (And nose collecting) :D
    Reply Quote
    I'm not complaining, but you guys said you were considering giving us something (better) in return for salvaging a hellfire ring. Has that been dropped or is it something that is still being considered?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]