Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

90 Human Paladin
80 mil for a gem REALLY!!! Are you trying to make people use the RMAH. I've played for almost 700 hours and only looted about 45mil gold. I think the gem crafting prices are way to high already. And blacksmithing is just as bad 100k and mats for 62 ilvl crap.
Reply Quote
enjoying pvp very much. having 4 people FFAs is the best. it is hard for one player to completely dominate with 4 people.

id like to have health globe spawning or some sort of buff to encourage fighting.

please have ruby weapon bonus scale with gem tier like the other gems.
Reply Quote
PVP will never be balanced.
Reply Quote
Regarding crafting i've made an suggestion:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6297783580
Reply Quote
PUT THE AUCTION HOUSE IN GAME!! SO YOU DONT HAVE TO QUIT ERR'TIME YOU BID!!
Reply Quote
It would seem that the community is noticeably happier now that dueling is out. There are less people crying about barbs, the broken ah, and missing mechanics. Have you asked yourself why you didn't just add dueling to being with yet blizzard?
Reply Quote
Diablo III is in it`s real way to the game that we all diablo fans wanted it to be, i`m loving the patch so far =)

I`m not a pvp player, i`m focused on pve, specially farming stuff for my chars =D

Mob density will be really great when balanced, and that new feature that keeps NV through acts is just amazing.

Though, barbarians and wizards are still the faster classes to farm, ww barb and archon wiz can farm pretty fast compared to dh/wd and monks... and the barbarian is still a great tank, i can easy farm any mp with my barb, but with my wizard, even with nice res/hp and 250k dps, i still must farm at low mp lvls, like mp0-3...

but i`m sure that blizz will look for our feedback and improve more and more d3 gameplay =D
Reply Quote
I am going to say it again, this patch offers very little in the way of additional content.

This is an example of changing the countdown timer on deaths.

Bring up game code, alter death = X seconds and change to new x seconds.
log out
test it works

It must have taken them longer to write the blog entry than actually make the change. And you expect me to be happy with this?

In relation to PvP, I don't have any friends on my friends list as of the 36 people I used to play with the last time somebody logged in was 38 days ago. So please tell me how I can quickly jump into a PvP game?

Going from Diablo 2 I would scan the games list until I found a game called "PvP only" please tell me how this can even be achieved in Diablo 3?
Reply Quote
The only thing I like from this patch is the experience increase. The new gem pricing is absurd. If you don't ah flip or don't get a some really good drops and sell them on the ah you won't be able to afford it.
Reply Quote
I would like to see a Monster Density option just like Monster Power. Something like a multiplier. Or a new type of density game mode.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 08:24 AMPosted by OldSk00ler
I am going to say it again, this patch offers very little in the way of additional content.

This is NOT an mmo...

patches for non-mmo genre games are fixes to things that either don't work, or didn't work right... not adding content.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 08:49 AMPosted by TopStock
The only thing I like from this patch is the experience increase. The new gem pricing is absurd. If you don't ah flip or don't get a some really good drops and sell them on the ah you won't be able to afford it.

you didn't mention the RMAH, and your misplaced priorities

it'll only cost around $30 for a MgeM

Yeah, I rather put my real money into something worthwhile and not pixels.
Reply Quote
IDEA FOR 1.07

Scrap all the greys/whites/blues, for that matter also yellows cept for rings/amulets/gloves and weapons, increase gold drops and let craft items drop from mobs, that way we don't have to waste just as much time ID'ing all that junk that u will never sell anyways.. who wants to spend 1 of 10 precious auction slots for a desperate attempt to sell an item for 5000 gold in 36 hours, u can pick up more in 5 seconds farming gold anyways. Previous updates have rendered 99,8% of the generated items useless for nothing but vendorfood/salvage gear. As is, only player with VERY deep pockets, have the option to buy highend items. Those are also the people u generously inform where to stock up, to rip off the less fortunate players, just to be able to brag to their friends that they now have XXX billions. Straight up farming i think i can make 500k/hr, so that makes for 2000 hrs of grinding for 1 top item (think i'd rather cut off my right leg instead) Economy has been completely ruined by botters, gold or AH makes no difference, the fact is the issue have been completely neglected, due to the 15% profit from both seller and buyer.

In minecraft, a lot of servers reset the economy, every time an update comes.. Sure, people get at bit grumpy, but they get back in the game and starts restocking on goods. Set all accounts back to 0, delete all duped items and lets get a econom not dictated by how many accounts ppl can bot.

another solution.. Delete the RMAH
Reply Quote
Also need to make it that one person cant drop the average last trades of commodities to 100 gold when they are selling for 10k gold. Poor newbs are gettting hosed because players manipulate the market by selling themselves gems and other commodities to drive down the last 10 sales........
Edited by kccobra#1863 on 1/30/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]