Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 Preview Now Up!

Splendid!

Many thanks for the pickup radius increase.

Also please consider letting us add socket to items without one, at the cost of making those items account-bound.
Reply Quote
Im just so glad that monks will stop whining...nothing but incessant, bubble snot, alligator tears from that crowd. I always said they'd get their day in the sun, and its almost here. Thanks blizz, because I couldn't stand to listen to another thread of sniveling babies crying over barbarians.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Rank
Please get the Male Demon Hunter Scoliosis Surgery. He looks stupid.
rofl at this^
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Mordriel
Im just so glad that monks will stop whining...nothing but incessant, bubble snot, alligator tears from that crowd. I always said they'd get their day in the sun, and its almost here. Thanks blizz, because I couldn't stand to listen to another thread of sniveling babies crying over barbarians.

Take your unnecessary spite elsewhere. Monks did have the worst diversity in the game, it was a valid complaint.
Reply Quote
barbs were worthless in the beginning, in inferno this passed summer...whats your point
Edited by Mordriel#1982 on 1/11/2013 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
This zone has custom geometry and features four different areas: the church, the graveyard, the river, and the lake

Dueling currently supports up to four players in a Free-For-All format,

This sounds really cool actually, almost pleasantly surprised. This will give us the cool "fight club" feel from D2 PvP where you pick your favorite setting to fight in, without the BS of being "griefed"

The game doesn't keep score and there are no objectives. We wanted dueling to be as simple and straightforward as possible, so we created a minimalist system

Also great. Maintains the spirit of D2 PvP. Save the scoreboard/rewards for whatever objective based PvP they create later.

We've made changes to Molten and Plagued, too. Molten often feels like one of the more threatening ground-based damage effects, and Plagued feels a bit low. So, we’re reducing the damage from Molten packs and increasing the damage from Plagued.

Sounds good...but then what's the difference between the two?
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Rank
Please get the Male Demon Hunter Scoliosis Surgery. He looks stupid.

HA!
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
01/11/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Connatic
Sounds good...but then what's the difference between the two?

Plagued covers a larger area while Molten requires you to move away from the exploding ball of death when you kill an enemy.
Reply Quote
Thank you Blizz. Cannot wait to get on the PTR and try these changes might get some diversity from the monk :D

Please though, "Identify All" button/NPC next patch? pretty please?
Reply Quote
Please, need more storage room for those account-bound items!
Reply Quote
Thank you Blizz. Cannot wait to get on the PTR and try these changes might get some diversity from the monk :D

Please though, "Identify All" button/NPC next patch? pretty please?

Blizzard should troll the people wanting identify all and make it so it costs like 500k gold per identify all :P
Reply Quote
So any information about the question I asked? It got buried under excitement posts lol.

Question: How will PVP damage scale? Will it remain unaltered as in PVE (which will lead to very short matches since DPS > EHP most of the time)? Or is there some scaling?
Reply Quote
Thank you for nerfing molten. Basically it's two abilities in one, and does way too much damage.

Unfortunately, if these are your intended changes to "gear", then my suspicions were correct and there is no hope. Account-bound gear doesn't do a damn thing, because the gear is still 100% random and completely worthless. So your "solution" to fixing the extremely overpriced cost of gear crafting, was to add new ones that will undoubtedly cost more (and take longer to farm)? What kind of retarded world does this make even one iota of sense?
Edited by Kupo#1759 on 1/11/2013 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I really look forward to the day we have one of the biggest and and most positive addition to this game - guilds/clans. If for nothing more than the guild tab for conversations. Friends' list have a cap and many times I feel like I am on an island with only the trade channels. I would really appreciate it if I was able to have the option of getting closer and communicating with more online gamers. This is essentially part of the reason I thought that D3 was made to be played only available online.
Reply Quote
NOW ITSA PARTY!
Reply Quote
Patch Notes: Dear Valued Customer,

We do not give out Characters health insurance, so male Demon Hunter will continue to slay demons with Scoliosis.

Sincerely with love,
Diablo 3.

If you think they should give him surgery, meet me at blockbuster.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Lylirra, if you're still reading I have a question for you.

Are the new BoA items going to be salvageable, unlike the BoA Hellfire Rings?

EDIT: I didn't make it clear enough, I meant are we going to be able to get back Demonic Essences when salvaging a piece of BoA gear, or is it going to salvage into Magic / Rare crafting materials just like the Hellfire Ring.
Edited by Drothvader#1215 on 1/11/2013 10:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]