Diablo® III

Play Diablo 3 the right way

Taken from the 1.0.7 patch preview "Just because you’re able to beat something doesn’t mean that it’s optimal. In fact, we think there’s a real risk that if the most efficient path for XP or item farming involves playing on the highest Monster Power setting available regardless of the gameplay experience, then the game might actually become a lot less fun for a lot of people."

Step by step simple guide:

1) Purchase 4 Diablo 3 accounts

2) Subscribe to ISboxer software (legal)

3) Setup and play MP0 or MP1

Get at least 4 legendaries every 1 hour run through act 3.
When I've bought the game never crossed my mind this would be the way this game could be played in order to be competitive.

Insert 1.1) If your computer can't handle multiple D3 games, upgrade hardware.

Sad truth no matter the patch.
Reply Quote
Yep. Multiboxers control 4 characters in perfect synchronization and never have to switch to their other characters when fighting or looting.

The software creates perfect synchronization for 4 characters much more efficiently than hardware setup could do.

Multiboxing doesn't slow down the killing or the looting process when done right and rewards the significant advantage of 400% the legendarys and gold.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 1/12/2013 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for detailed explanation Chillaxin. Although its old news, players that don't know about this can watch other players do it on twitch.
Edited by XainDSleena#2143 on 1/12/2013 2:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
i wish there would be a unique way to hear a legendary drop on the other accounts so you don't need to check all the time on the other clients. Or is there a solution for this ?
Reply Quote
The program does not keep them in sync, the player does. Skilled boxers do window switch, multiboxing does slow down killing AND looting, and 400%..... Really? Lol this guys pulls his facts directly out of his !@#. Chil you let your imagination get way ahead of you when you watch those boxers stream.

Give boxing a shot. It's no where near as easy and efficient as you seem to think. Granted if you gear right it isn't as bad but seriously dude stop commenting unless you really have some facts. All I have seen from you is exaggerated 99% bull$%^-e.

Look I can pull a percentage out of my *!@ to. Lol
Reply Quote
You'll get banned for using "other" software in combination with ISboxer. Nevertheless still, you can see the light tower on one of your characters screen without too much effort.

Even playing casual like this brings more fun to the game then playing "how its meant to be". And as long as accounts sell for this kind of activity Blizzard is happy with it.

One solution would be to make higher MP's more harder to explore and a lot more rewarding then they are compared to lower mp's that way making 4x account playing mp 1 not worth it.
Reply Quote
Granted if you gear right it isn't as bad but seriously dude stop commenting unless you really have some facts. All I have seen from you is exaggerated 99% bull$%^-e.

Look I can pull a percentage out of my *!@ to. Lol

Next patch will bring easier lvling meaning faster access to high paragon lvls. I know what I am talking about. I have compared myself playing solo mp 9 versus my firend on 4x barbarians mp 1 long enough.

You can pull yourself out now.
Reply Quote
The program does not keep them in sync, the player does. Skilled boxers do window switch, multiboxing does slow down killing AND looting, and 400%..... Really? Lol this guys pulls his facts directly out of his !@#. Chil you let your imagination get way ahead of you when you watch those boxers stream.

Give boxing a shot. It's no where near as easy and efficient as you seem to think.

LOL. Thats rich. You're doing it wrong if you have to switch screens to loot.

Mp1, the elites die within a couple seconds to a good set of 4x demonhunters. I think the farming times are actually FASTER than playing 1 character solo play. Once I get more EHP, i'm bumping up the monster power for more MF.

Getting 1 legendary from one of the 4 accounts every 10 minutes feels much better than getting 1 every 40 minutes from solo play.

Sorry, the spirit of fair play has been forsaken.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 1/13/2013 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]