Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.7 is disappointing.

There's PvP in a controlled setting, which I don't care much for. Heard they strap on training gloves and baby bibs before you're allowed to fight. Maybe someone else will appreciate that, but I prefer PvE. Once again, there is no endless mode, no monster density. I'm not even expecting new content at this rate.

Some new gems, some skills re-balancing here and there. More bonuses on MP.

Crafting BOA rares with better stats. There's a whole debate on BOA justification, but this is all scrapping the barrel's bottom to me. I'm convinced it is easier to squeeze water out of stone than to get gameplay hours out of this.

So what does this all mean? More Act 3 runs? I've done thousands of them by now, I figure. Not interested in doing this chore.

Finding it hard to even type on this thread. I come back looking for a sign of life, but the prognosis is bad.

Back to Path of Exile. Open beta end of this month, and it's proving to be really good. Feels like playing Diablo 2 and Titan Quest all in one. Dark and gritty, deep mechanics... what I like in an ARPG. It's amazing what gamers can get up to when they really want something.

I'll see you for patch 1.0.8 announcement, Diablo 3. You've had your run in the sunshine.

Adios.
Edited by Hayrich#6694 on 1/12/2013 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
patch 1.03= the day diablo 3 died.
Reply Quote
Enjoy PoE. It's a great game.

D3 is fun too but does need more work.
Edited by hampster#1586 on 1/12/2013 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Diurnal
patch 1.03= the day diablo 3 died.

May 15th = the day Diablo died.
Reply Quote
D3 wasn't too bad, but it really isn't a Diablo game... except for its namesake.
Reply Quote
would you all like some cheese with your whine?
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:10 PMPosted by DocHolliday
would you all like some cheese with your whine?

Not really, I've already been cheesed off by the patch notes.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/12/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Hayrich
I'm not even expecting new content at this rate.

Did you even read the blog?
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:14 PMPosted by ImmortalKing

They didn't read any further than the 1st thing they found to complain about. it's a trend.
Reply Quote
They are making NV stacks carry through acts finally... that means ( I hope) that we can WP to different acts..

If thats the case, I could see all kinds of different runs developing for better farming.

I agree I'm getting sick and tired of doing the same ole A3 runs.

Hopefully there will be some more detail on this though, I can only imagine at this point.

Get 5 stacks then start doing high density areas, then go WP and find the VoA, maybe throw in some ponies, then finish off the run with diablo kill? could be a bit more enjoyable now than the same ole A3 crap atleast
Reply Quote
poe and d3 are both good games. i play poe while flipping.
Reply Quote
They are making NV stacks carry through acts finally... that means ( I hope) that we can WP to different acts..

WPing between different acts sounds interesting

also OP is a noob
Reply Quote

They didn't read any further than the 1st thing they found to complain about. it's a trend.

I left this game for awhile, but now I understand what I'm missing. Players grabbing at straws, convincing themselves anything meagre is new content. I'm talking PvE, and I have more hours in this game than both of you combined, so I would like to think I know what I'm talking about.

Feedback, complaints, whining... call it what you want. There's often an element of truth, that when taken seriously, will improve and polish a game. It is when I step back into D3 forums that I realise how antagonistic the atmosphere is, how everyone just wants to rip apart another's opinion just because they can. With third grade insults, no less.

Ok, enough BS. Back to another game that is fun.
Edited by Hayrich#6694 on 1/12/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Whiners. Just quit playing already.
Reply Quote
View profile
So a new tier of Gem isn't new content? PvP isn't new content? New recipes don't count as new content?

Again. Did you even READ the blog?

Oh noes, you get more downtime to play D3. That must make you an all around better person? AMIRITE??? Kids these days. *head shake*
Edited by ImmortalKing#1546 on 1/12/2013 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
There's PvP in a controlled setting, which I don't care much for. Heard they strap on training gloves and baby bibs before you're allowed to fight. Maybe someone else will appreciate that, but I prefer PvE. Once again, there is no endless mode, no monster density. I'm not even expecting new content at this rate.

Some new gems, some skills re-balancing here and there. More bonuses on MP.

Crafting BOA rares with better stats. There's a whole debate on BOA justification, but this is all scrapping the barrel's bottom to me. I'm convinced it is easier to squeeze water out of stone than to get gameplay hours out of this.

So what does this all mean? More Act 3 runs? I've done thousands of them by now, I figure. Not interested in doing this chore.

Finding it hard to even type on this thread. I come back looking for a sign of life, but the prognosis is bad.

Back to Path of Exile. Open beta end of this month, and it's proving to be really good. Feels like playing Diablo 2 and Titan Quest all in one. Dark and gritty, deep mechanics... what I like in an ARPG. It's amazing what gamers can get up to when they really want something.

I'll see you for patch 1.0.8 announcement, Diablo 3. You've had your run in the sunshine.

Adios.

Level 86 paragon... you look like a moron.... You've invested countless hours into this game so obviously you like what they are doing..stop your !@#$%ing.
Reply Quote
sjeesh... The human race is so fickle... Obviously if you do something over and over repeatedly without a break you grow irked and bored... TAKE A BREAK!...

Play something else... Play everything else if your daddy is richer than Donald Trump.. whatever... when you feel the need to check how that game you thought was fun for a few 100's of hours you'll know your ready to come back and play again.

Just stop all the hate. Just in general too. Your gna grow an ulcer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]