Diablo® III

One with Everything not changing in 1.07

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/16f4bq/patch_107_preview_just_posted_930_cst/c7vgvfy

I'm glad they didn't changed it
Reply Quote
I agree with him.
Reply Quote
time to stack 1 resist again. we gonna pwn the !@# in pvp
Edited by SuperJJ#1973 on 1/12/2013 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
oh thank you thank you thank you!!!

this passive is fine as it is. i wish they'd stop talking about it. not as many take it now as other skills. look what happened to STI. they nerfed the crap out of it, and it's now the MOST used passive in all of monkdom.

what they should do is make it inherent to monks without having it to be a passive choice. same with ss for dh's and superstition and whatever it is that WD's and Wiz's use.

the backlash of nerfing OWE will be incredibly damaging.
Reply Quote
Sweet! :D
Reply Quote
hahahha, so now everyone is going to use OWE and the threat from Blizzard will continue... Just leave it alone and buff other useless passive skills so it entice people to ditch OWE that way it keeps everyone happy...
Reply Quote
I still gear away from OWE, Seize the Initiative and Pacifism are pretty much a must for 4 ppl shenanigans. Dropping OWE allows me to use Chant of Resonant or Near Death, most likely Chant for supreme dashing strike action.
Reply Quote
I still maintain that OWE is a great skill (and perhaps even a crutch) for monks who gear on a budget. Once you get to a certain point (and I'm not there yet) in your gearing, I think a decision to switch to gearing without OWE is almost inevitable. It can be a very viable decision when you gear AR on most of your slots, and many of the useful legendaries and sets give you limited random rolls (and double-stacking resists is either not possible or is not advised given the choice between other affixes). I know that if I ever hit a jackpot (in terms drops), I'd love to move towards gearing without OWE.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 1/13/2013 2:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Nameless
I still maintain that OWE is a great skill (and perhaps even a crutch) for monks who gear on a budget. Once you get to a certain point (and I'm not there yet) in your gearing, I think a decision to switch to gearing without OWE is almost inevitable. It can be a very viable decision when you gear AR on most of your slots, and many of the useful legendaries and sets give you limited random rolls (and double-stacking resists is either not possible or is not advised given the choice between other affixes). I know that if I ever hit a jackpot (in terms drops), I'd love to move towards gearing without OWE.

I think everyone would. But the 8000% price difference between a 60 Ar piece and a 60 cold/lightning/fire/etc etc piece kinda....sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]