Diablo® III

marquoise quality

Does anyone know if the patch will be regular marquoise, flawless marquoise, perfect marquoise and radiant marquiose or if these 3 other grades are planned to be implemented in a further time? The only things I can see really sucking is making these from flawless square gems as it would take 2,187 flawless square gems to make one regular marquoise gem and you guys can do the math for the other ones..., as well as the fact that it costs 15.4M to make a radiant star gem and 66.2M to make a regular marquoise gem (if using flawless square at the start). And may I remind you of the tediousness of making these from much lower quality ones.... this quality of gem makes it more necessary to be able to craft a stack or so of gems in just one or 2 keystrokes
Reply Quote
I think just regular. For my main stat I can't see being able to afford higher than radiant star since its 5 gems just for chest/pants alone. For the critical hit damage of emerald I might be forced to get 1 or 2 marquise for my weapon though. Sucks for demon hunters, they need the most expensive color gems and like 8 of them to fill all the slots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]