Diablo® III

Dueling Thead: Crafted Edition

Since the white edition kind of favors high paragon levels, this is another way to semi-balance the duals. How this works is that we're going to craft up a full set of armor and just duke it out. The luckiest winners You have of choice either DW or SnB.

I will provide a decent neck, ring and board. I've got about 50,000 essence left in my ah tab that I can donate and 20m for those who cannot afford to craft a full set and still want to participate.

Pick your challengers!

1. Scrapz vs CaptainCarl
Reply Quote
Shouldn't we be able to dupe all that essence and cash to the PTR a few times over? So do all the crafting over there for free :). Or you could even dupe entire sets to the PTR if you wanted to give everyone equal footing.
Reply Quote
heh, didn't think about that. If that's the case, I can just craft for everyone. I still wouldn't give my gear away to someone random, I might ahve to wait a whole week to reimport
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 10:33 AMPosted by scrapz
heh, didn't think about that. If that's the case, I can just craft for everyone. I still wouldn't give my gear away to someone random, I might ahve to wait a whole week to reimport

You grab 5 or 6 friends. Give your gear to one on the real server, then he imports to PTR. Then pass to another friend and he imports, then pass to another friend and he imports...

Now you've go 5 or 6 copies of the gear in the PTR (potentially 5 or 6 copies of everyone's gear) and you can do what you want with them. If someone Random runs off with your gear, just grab another copy. You can do this every week. Have a blast passing out your 200K DPS gear and letting all your forum buddies feel what its like to play with that gear :)
Reply Quote
Oh PTR, how I love thee!

I will happily duel in some scrubby crafted gear! Bring it on! :D

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
View profile
I will craft my full set tonight. Will not make any doubles. Let the RNG gods favor me by sacrificing all my spare legendarys for brimstone!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]