Diablo® III

ANZ UBER / KEYS Community

Hi guys,

I've just created a community for keys/uber runs.

If you wana join, just add me.

I've also made all the 7S officers and other clan leaders (namely Grindlewald and Degske) offiers of the ubet community too. So just get them to add you :)

Cheerio!
Ryoka
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 5/20/2015 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/15/2013 1:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
One thing man.

You invited me to a mp10 run. We all used our portals and you didn't.

Don't think of trying this again.

If I can carry - why would I give you a free portal?

I only requested u to use 1 of your portals. They other 2 came from me and my friends bro.

What the?!

PS, giving u benefit of doubt, maybe u mistook me for someone else?

Please respond because I dont want you thinking (and influencing other people) that I'm an a$$hole. I invited you into a game with 2 of my buddies, and you used 1 portal, while we opened the other 2.
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/14/2013 11:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
The way I generally see it is there are four players.

A good way to decide who gets a free run is to race for the KW and the finder goes for free. It's generally how we do it in the Aus/NZ group.

I didn't mean that you were an anything.

Sorry - seems it was a misunderstanding i didn't realise it was a group of you and your friends providing machines - as you post that you'll help for users all over the forums.
Reply Quote
Thankyou for clarifying.

I would think that you would be happy to run with us, cos u only spent 1 portal and got 2 for free - and got the guaranteed hellfire. 1 portal for a guaranteed hellfire is a good deal right? :>
Reply Quote
So....moving on.....still happy to tank for people who need a tank for ubers or high mp key runs! :>
Reply Quote
Hey Ryoka, are you running on American servers? If so I'll add you and do some runs with ya!
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 06:08 PMPosted by BoofaWebb
Hey Ryoka, are you running on American servers? If so I'll add you and do some runs with ya!

Sure am brother. Add me!
Reply Quote
Sweet, I'll be on tonight, I'll add you then we can go running.....
Reply Quote
Hey I'll be looking to do some runs tonight this weekend with my monk/tank buddy. I have around 200k dps Wizard. We each have 3 machines atm. Add me in game.
Reply Quote
I'll add both of you. Cheers :>

I'm up for helping anyone who needs it. I love killing ubers, but if you need me for keys runs, thats still fine!

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
I've added you, Ryoka.
Reply Quote
Did 5 uber runs last night at 3x mp10, mp9, mp8. Helped numerous people attain keys at mp7-mp10.

Add me :>

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
:>
Reply Quote
Good works dude keep it up
Reply Quote
I tried adding you twice but you haven't accepted - why the hate?
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 12:23 AMPosted by iloveugly
I tried adding you twice but you haven't accepted - why the hate?

Well i wasnt home last night which i assume is when you sent your second request, but i never got ur first request.

if you sent it to the right person "Ryoka#1646", then i should see it tnite :>
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/24/2013 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
just added u as a friend hope we can uber soon at mp10 ;) ill be on at 9:30pm im also from melbourne
Edited by Walshie88#1934 on 1/25/2013 1:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi mate

I just sent you a invite in game. If you can help me do some ubers that would be great. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the game Ryoka and the free gear you gave to my sister too , looking forward to more key farming :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]