Diablo® III

ANZ UBER / KEYS Community

Thanks again Ryoka, I don't tend to collect keys very fast but they're never wasted. :)
Reply Quote
Hi Ryoka, still do Uber run ? cuz I really would like to use your service :D
Reply Quote
Yeah man....I'm always up for ubers :>
Reply Quote
Still doing ubers, still giving away gold :>
Reply Quote
book me in Ryo - I have the machines... will msg you tonight when I get on.... get YD & Abend on the train if they are up for it...
Reply Quote
get YD & Abend on the train if they are up for it...

I hope you read my letter to magda Nick lol
Reply Quote
The letter read "Please take it easy on me bcos I'm a pu$$y"

:>
Reply Quote
book me in Ryo - I have the machines... will msg you tonight when I get on.... get YD & Abend on the train if they are up for it...

CHOO CHOO

08/25/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Ryoka

OMG I am summoning all my power to resist making a tasteless joke here as I feel we may have been pushing the forum code of conduct and I don't want to take a Blizz ban hammer to the face :(
Reply Quote

CHOO CHOO

08/25/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Ryoka

OMG I am summoning all my power to resist making a tasteless joke here as I feel we may have been pushing the forum code of conduct and I don't want to take a Blizz ban hammer to the face :(

Stop being a pu$$y :>
Reply Quote
I've added you, i'll buy some runs.
Reply Quote
have you gone afk :(!!!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Thanks for the runs last night Ryo, YD and Abend... always fast - and super fun... PB for me of 1 death in full run last night (evil magda bees)... a no death uber run is just around the corner I am sure
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 03:17 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Thanks for the runs last night Ryo, YD and Abend... always fast - and super fun... PB for me of 1 death in full run last night (evil magda bees)... a no death uber run is just around the corner I am sure

Thx for helping us re-write YD's love letter to Mags :P
Reply Quote
Nick - I saw ur msg to me last night to do another run, but I was freezing ubers at the time and couldnt reply. We'll go again soon :>
Reply Quote
Hey Ryoka I just sent you a friend quest in game for this!

Paying 3 mil per run. My luck with keys is just terrible
Reply Quote
Announcement - For the longest time, we've done 3mill uber runs to try and help newer players have a early head start. But unfortunately, with the value of gold declining to $1 for 40mill, we've had to increase our runs to 5mill for people who want to buy a run. People who use their own machines arent affected.

I think it's still cheap because $1 gets you 8 uber runs! :>

I love ubers....do you? :>
Reply Quote
ill still be keen to buy rins please
Reply Quote
Me and my bro have been farming keys for a while now, we have a bunch of machines ready to go.

We have had no drops so far from all our attempts, would be awesome if we could piggy back with you on MP10 with our machines to finally get some drops.

If you are still running them ofc.

I added you ingame.
Reply Quote
Me and my bro have been farming keys for a while now, we have a bunch of machines ready to go.

We have had no drops so far from all our attempts, would be awesome if we could piggy back with you on MP10 with our machines to finally get some drops.

If you are still running them ofc.

I added you ingame.

You found the right guy :>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]