Diablo® III

ANZ Keys and Uber Community created

Hey Ryo,

Must apologize for leaving game yesterday. My connection had been weird all day and was randomly disconnecting me. I dc'd again and could not get back in to finish the Uber fight.

If you can remember the carry I would be more than happy to give him a free run as he paid me for the machines.

I just want to keep your service as fun and professional as possible albeit me saying this.

Cheers

Np, we finished the run anyways....so u must have dc'd on the last portal.

Side note....I cant wait for patch or xpac! :>
Reply Quote
Xpac is my money - seems like they will roll all the updates that have made together... would be nice if they brought loot 2.0 out earlier... but I doubt it.

I just hope that when RoS comes out... and you buy a retail pack with DVD, that you don't have to download another 8GB after installing off the DVD... major bandwidth and time waste!

Ubers whenever you feel up for it Ryo... BTW maintenance is tomorrow, not tonight - in case you didn't know
Reply Quote
Hey Ryoka, I have hundreds of keys and wouldn't mind an UBER run or 10, i don't mind providing the machines as I just want a decent ring to drop, have some pretty good toons but nothing overally epic so can handle my own, send me a friend request and we can work some times out, i am on most nights after 8, QLD time
Reply Quote
Hey I just got back to playing and all my friends that used to play don't play anymore and I want to try get some decent rings for when xpac hits.

My gear is pretty average so would need a carry. Have added you in game.
Reply Quote
Ryo - come for some ubers tonight - my machines
Reply Quote
900+ carries and going strong.

Hit me up :>
Reply Quote
you on tonight? me and nicky should be on :)
Reply Quote
It only took me 30? Ubers, but thanks to Ryoka, YD and Weegizzle - I finally had my 1st zero death uber run.... thanks heaps guys

Two runs last night - fast and fun as always... keep up the good work Ryoka!
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 03:20 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
It only took me 30? Ubers, but thanks to Ryoka, YD and Weegizzle - I finally had my 1st zero death uber run.... thanks heaps guys

Beat me to it Nick.

Well Done!

Starting my DH soon so you can carry me.
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 03:44 PMPosted by YDFWM
Starting my DH soon so you can carry me.

Anytime bro! After doing ubers with you - Abend hopped in and cleared Fields with me... at which time he mentioned that para 78 is halfway on the xp grind to para 100!... left my para 67 ding feeling a bit deflated - soooo far to go... I wanted to get this one to 100 before getting into my monk!

XPAC will be out at this rate!
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 9/26/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
oh yes that was fun.. I'm still a but rusty though
and congrats Nick for having a death free uber run!

..the opposite could be said for me haha
Reply Quote
I can make machines.

My S&B barb is ok at mp7, but it takes me 45 mins (and untold deaths to the siege) to get 2 organs in that time. Mp 10 carries would be nice :)

My most reliable time is after my wife and kids have gone to bed - 10 to 12 evenings NZ time.

ToweringBone #6290
Reply Quote
Figured your thread needed a *hump*

I have machines... so if you feel like a run Ryoka, hit me up anytime... I am sure Bonnie / Clyde will be happy to join in the fun
Reply Quote
Thanks for the run last night - Ryoka, YD and Poinard....

Fast and efficient - complete zero death experience all round - shame no decent rings as a result...

Ahh well - maybe another run tonight?
Reply Quote
I'm always up for ubers!
Reply Quote
I have 24 machines at the moment...
Reply Quote
UBERS!
Reply Quote
10/14/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Ryoka
UBERS!

Where? (looks around) :) I think I have more machines Ryoka, I need your money :)
Reply Quote
Just upgraded my Barb ammy with a INT one.

Gave me 8kdps. Go figure.

Ready to test on that B!tch
Reply Quote
1000+ ubers and still going strong! :>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]