Diablo® III

Hellfire Ammy - Ubers/Key Runs Thread

What does his name mean..?!
Reply Quote
From the web:
Ryoka : revive

Revive means
1. To bring back to life or consciousness; resuscitate.
2. To impart new health, vigor, or spirit to.
3. To restore to use, currency, activity, or notice.
4. To restore the validity or effectiveness of.
5. To renew in the mind; recall.
6. To present (an old play, for example) again.

Or in AUS/NZ case:
Uber carrier "all supreme" *kneels*
Reply Quote
or in my case and the others that know him:
1. Talk sh*t all day, every day!
2. repeat of point 1

:3

hahahah
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 1/7/2014 8:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi,
am mp3 capable(is there a rock to hide under) and I need to step it up, the dps and ehps say a lot of things, but I need to make some more rings and things.

You don't have a mp 1 - 5 list (the already but not yet).

Can you laugh and assist me..........I have 8 machines..so far, thank you to those that carried me to here.

I am not here for a free ride,I do this as those I play with want me to hold my own........more.
and not just them, but me .

So its a fail on points 1 + 2....
hope that's a qualifier to get me over.

Cheers Motie.
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 09:48 AMPosted by motiewarrior
am mp3 capable(is there a rock to hide under) and I need to step it up, the dps and ehps say a lot of things, but I need to make some more rings and things.

You don't have a mp 1 - 5 list (the already but not yet).

Don't hide under a rock Motie... Ryo and Co will get you through a mp10 carry in minimum time and you do get to contribute!

Have fun - bring me along for a laugh if you like :)
Reply Quote
Nick - ur always welcome! :>

But yeah....milk the ubers while we can get 100% drops.....we wont be able to carry in ROS....at least till we get good enough gear.... :<
Reply Quote
Hey ozzies, I have a special request.....after the fall of 7 Sins, I think this is the only active uber carry thread. Can you request sticky? I wanna help as many fellow aussies as I can! :>
Reply Quote
Sticky requested :)

Many thanks for the time and help you give to the community
Reply Quote
Thanks for accepting Ryoka. Looking forward.. Cheers! =)
Reply Quote
Sticky leg hump! At least until RoS please Mr Arcagnion :P
Reply Quote
01/09/2014 01:30 AMPosted by Ryoka
Hey ozzies, I have a special request.....after the fall of 7 Sins, I think this is the only active uber carry thread. Can you request sticky? I wanna help as many fellow aussies as I can! :>

Ryo as someone who has bashed Magda nearly as many times as you (well almost) bring on the glue

I think you would have to be one of the longest Uber carry services around and still cheap
Reply Quote
Roughly what time do the runs take place?
Reply Quote
I have 21 portals that I would like to use.

I may have time this Thursday during the day.

I would also like to bring along to Derf and/or Defender.

But of those two are not available it would be good to bring along a new player from Australia or New Zealand to give them a little bit of help along.

Regards
LameDuck
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Let's sticky this up then!
Reply Quote
So instead of locking or moving this into the Trading forum where it really belongs (fee for service), moderator stickies it...
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 09:46 PMPosted by Rowechelon
So instead of locking or moving this into the Trading forum where it really belongs (fee for service), moderator stickies it...

Bring your machines its FREE

Ryo is now an official legend
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 1/15/2014 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
the rewards maybe a scam because there is no way the player know what ring he has just rolled. He can show you an old crap ring even if he has just rolled a trifecta. It is just a advertising gimmick

Oh please are you serious.

You can't stick this up because:

You say so?

I know him too well.

So you actually know him?

I will vouch for him 100% as will many others.

Now get the Hellfire out!
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 1/16/2014 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2014 12:49 AMPosted by Camax
Let's sticky this up then!

As a CM, you should know what you are doing. You can't stick this up because:

1) it is unfair to other players giving similar kind of services
2) the rewards maybe a scam because there is no way the player know what ring he has just rolled. He can show you an old crap ring even if he has just rolled a trifecta. It is just a advertising gimmick. I know him too well.

You have to take down this thread or I will write in officially.

Not sure if trolling or not...

Anyways, it's fine. there's only 2 months to go before RoS hits and then this service isnt really relevant anymore.

in repsonse:
1. if you think this is unfair then others who provide similar services should speak up
2. rewards as a scam? I think you need to play this game a bit more to understand how an uber carry works. afaik, most that ask for a carry actually provide their own machines.
3. Things work in funny ways for us in Aus/NZ. like a brotherhood (with some sisters). maybe you should stay a while and listen...

So all I'm saying is, just relax :)
Reply Quote
Nice to see Arc sticky this up for you Ryo, you've certainly helped a lot of people from the AU/NZ community get their Hellfire's in the year you've been doing this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]