Diablo® III

Hellfire/Ubers/Keys - Hook Up Thread

Just moved to Wellington from the states, looking for D3 friends that will be more on the NZ & Oz timezone. Can run ubers on MP8 no problem, looking for likewise. Great to be in this part of the world & still playing D3.
Reply Quote
Just moved to Wellington from the states, looking for D3 friends that will be more on the NZ & Oz timezone. Can run ubers on MP8 no problem, looking for likewise. Great to be in this part of the world & still playing D3.

Sweet dude I'm in Auckland, and I'm came from the states too Ill add you ingame. same timezone and all, for me it's a bit hard to play with folks from OZ because of the time diff, but to have another here in NZ is great.

BTW nice gear, I saw you using Innas reach, your the first one Ive seen using that. But looks like it does what it need to do for you.
Reply Quote
did about 15 uber runs on the weekend, as well as helped alot of people get keys on mp8+

add me :>

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
ran with some more aussies last night. was good. helped a bunch of people obtain keys at mp8.

i like killing sh1t...add me!
Reply Quote
Refs/vouches in the OP :>

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
I don't wanna seem like a big mooch, but I'd love some help getting my first ring.
I took a big break shortly after release and I've just been farming MP1&2 for keys with little success since I recently started playing again.
I'll send you an invite, accept if you wanna (I won't take offence to someone not wanting to carry some random stranger).
Reply Quote
Well that was the point of my posts :>

I run mp8+ key runs all day. U can tag along to those.
Reply Quote
Hi, Have Barb and 18machines and would like to do MP10 Urbers. have only been in MP8s with other stronger players. Play every night and weekends from Sydney. If you got the time would love to see what it is like in MP10 Urbers. Have farmed MP10 a few times by setting barb to 1100res and 200k damage and special life steal build. But love any advice i can get from the best.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
Hi, Have Barb and 18machines and would like to do MP10 Urbers. have only been in MP8s with other stronger players. Play every night and weekends from Sydney. If you got the time would love to see what it is like in MP10 Urbers. Have farmed MP10 a few times by setting barb to 1100res and 200k damage and special life steal build. But love any advice i can get from the best.
Thanks.

230k dps, 27k elite kills and you've never done uber10?

This is blasphemy. Add me NOW :>

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
LOL Will do tonight, Thanks
Reply Quote
add quizack#1186

have machines ready and would love the carry to help gear up my toon.
Reply Quote
didnt log on last night, so i will add everyone tnite :>

i like the taste of uber blood.
Reply Quote
Did 3x MP10 and 1x MP8 last night. In fact, I was carrying Quizack (just above) and he found a Chantodo's Force worth around 200mill. Lol what a jerk :>

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
Was uber carrying all weekend. If you want your ring, hit me up!

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
picked up a few gear upgrades....lets UBER!

i do mp8+ key runs all the time too.

Ryoka#1646
Reply Quote
Almost cant keep up with the Uber demand lol. Special thanks to Luffy, crushkyle and Diatomacious for always being readily available. I have a list of 15 carriers and try to share the load around...but the other 12 are always afk lol.
Reply Quote
Keen to run whenever, can help with carrying too.

Meltdown#1314

Sick barb!

Add me :>
Reply Quote
Did a heap of uber10 carries. A lot of repeat business.

If you want a free carry for a HF ring, hit me up! :>
Reply Quote
Hi Ryoka,

If you need a uber buddy, would love to help. Will even supply some portals.

Don't really need the ring as mine is pretty sweet. I just love the challenge and fun.

Can do up to MP10

I am from Australia and on most nights.

YDFWM#6389
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]