Diablo® III

ANZ UBER / KEYS Community

How come I cant see the Camax post? was it deleted by Arc?

Much love and respect YD, Weegee and Poin. But I think my reputation speaks for it self. Dont need to justify to trolls what we do, and why we do it.

Every couple of months a troll will try to "mythbust" me. I've been accused of being a bot, scammer, ripper....HAHAHAHAHA :> But for every troll, I get 100 people thanking me for helping them out. I sleep easy at night :>

Arc - thx for deleting the silly post. ANZ players are generally awesome, bar a few :>

YD - I'm no legend. My uber runs only worked because of other ozzies like yourself who aid in my quest. Though, the compliment is most welcome :>

WG - In 2 month when ROS first hits, it might slow down abit....but as soon as I grind and gear up, I will be attempting to do Torment Uber carries....bcos everyone will once again wanna chase the Hellfire Dragon (the new HF ring with 45% exp).

Poin - <3

:>
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 1/16/2014 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2014 05:00 PMPosted by Ryoka
Much love and respect YD, Weegee and Poin. But I think my reputation speaks for it self. Dont need to justify to trolls what we do, and why we do it.

Because true blue Aussie's and NZ peeps stick together
Reply Quote
100% vouch for Ryoka
Reply Quote
Abend is very good - does not worry if under geared / having crappy internet run.
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 05:26 AMPosted by Drabz
Abend is very good - does not worry if under geared / having crappy internet run.

LOL thx for the vouch Drabz, but this is Ryo's thread. Mind you, being mistaken for me is probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to Ryo MUHAUHAUAHUAHA
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 03:41 PMPosted by abend
being mistaken for me is probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to Ryo MUHAUHAUAHUAHA

LOLZ
Reply Quote
woops wrong thred lol - thaught i was in the other uber one - oh well.

Abend i mean what i said too.

Edit: Ryk is very very good - no fuss and is great to run with recommend to run if you want a hf ring :D
Edited by Drabz#6447 on 1/19/2014 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 05:26 AMPosted by Drabz

how do you mistake me for abend? The only thing we have in common is that we both slept with his wife :>
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 06:09 PMPosted by Ryoka
how do you mistake me for abend? The only thing we have in common is that we both slept with his wife :>

Yeah, but you are the entree for the main course :D:D:D
Reply Quote
LOL

Who's dessert then?
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 1/19/2014 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
*shakes can of whipped cream* (too much?)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 1/19/2014 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 08:02 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
*shakes can of whipped cream* (too much?)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wYFOraPWjR4/TkgDLP5qejI/AAAAAAAAAO4/Dz7aEGxI8xg/s800/Chris%2BEvans%2B-%2BNot%2BAnother%2BTeen%2BMovie%2B01.jpg

Cover yourself man!
Reply Quote
G'day, I'm a casual aussie player. Ill add you in game i've got 10 Machines to use. Don't have anyone else so if you have party members all good
Reply Quote
awesome run with *spirit of Ryo*, abend and DeathDad.... thanks guys

Early Gratz on P100 on your barb, will most probably happen when I am not in game :(
Reply Quote
Ryo... if you find a moment where you are not playing SC2... and feel like doing ubers... hit me up

until RoS, I will be doing VoTA+A2 key, A3 key and ubers only in an effort to reduce my stockpile of a1 keys and build my stockpile of organs for a mass hellfire ring gamble once Loot 2.0 hits.
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 2/9/2014 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/09/2014 03:32 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
build my stockpile of organs

I've got an organ for you right here mate :>

I'm dedicating tonite to ubers only. I'm gonna run as many as I can before ROS....bcos when ROS comes out, we wont be doing them as efficiently without CM and Perma-WOTB.
Reply Quote
dex / dex - don't work bro... others in this forum might have an open socket for you tho.

Lets smash some then :)
Reply Quote
hi, have over 80 machines willing to share with anyone wanting to do ubers. Be on nightly around 5-9pm melbourne time. Pet#6221
Reply Quote
02/09/2014 05:22 PMPosted by pet
hi, have over 80 machines

You're my favourite kinda guy :>

ADD ME NAO!

Reply Quote
02/09/2014 05:23 PMPosted by Ryoka
02/09/2014 05:22 PMPosted by pet
hi, have over 80 machines

You're my favourite kinda guy :>

ADD ME NAO!

I'm here to make sure you pay pet 10m/run :3

I'll also do a tombstone impersonation for 500k/instance on the side as well!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]