Diablo® III

UBERS - Ryoka, the 8th Sin :>

YDFWM - done. add me :>
Reply Quote
WW Barb here. Always looking for a CM mage.

Add me
Reply Quote
I'm on right now if anyone wants a straight up uber10 carry, or wants a freeze mage tank
Reply Quote
Thanks for the game Ryoka. Got a ring from my first uber run! Thanks for the advice also. Highly recommended.
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Trezo
Thanks for the game Ryoka. Got a ring from my first uber run! Thanks for the advice also. Highly recommended.

Np champ. Hope the ring was a good roll.

I might have some spare DEX gear lying around. Next time you hire me, I'll toss them in for free :>
Reply Quote
If you ever want a CS monk for some fast paced mp10 Cota farming i've been finding 4.5 legs an hour and picking up between 55-70m xp an hour, can only imagine with a wiz it'd be better.
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Cayzer
If you ever want a CS monk for some fast paced mp10 Cota farming i've been finding 4.5 legs an hour and picking up between 55-70m xp an hour, can only imagine with a wiz it'd be better.

I've been doing that for the past 2 weeks. Vortex monks work well with Wiz meteors :>
Reply Quote
Hi, Had a few runs with you as a barb but have upgraded my Wizard and would like a few hints and a run it Urbers MP10 to see how things go. If you got a moment in you busy schedule i could have a quick run with you.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Hi, Had a few runs with you as a barb but have upgraded my Wizard and would like a few hints and a run it Urbers MP10 to see how things go. If you got a moment in you busy schedule i could have a quick run with you.

Thanks

Blackwidow - I hope you're not upset that I deleted you off my list? :> I took a non-biased way to filter out my friend list 'cause it got full (deleted people who I havent ran with for 3+weeks). But sure, re-add me again and I'll see if I can help out with your new mage.

@ everyone else - I have been playing SC2 HOTS lately so slowed down on carries....But I'm back to do more! Would prefer people to add me if you're ready to run. So many people add me for the sake of adding me and not making any contact with me after you add me lol. So please add me, if you're ready to go! :>
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 3/17/2013 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm on for the next 6 hrs if anyone wants carries
Reply Quote
just did 12 uber10 carries back to back and not sick of it yet :>

look at the hellfire ring in my profile - if i roll a ring that is an upgrade from it, then i will give 5mill to the player that i carried - as a token of thanks for supplying me those lucky machines.

ie, so after our run, i will roll a hellfire ring. if that ring has 9 attackspeed (only stat requirement) and has a increase in total dps, i will give u 5mill.
Reply Quote
Such a cool idea Ryoka. I'm giving this a bump - I'm adding 5m into the pot. It's gonna be bloody hard to beat that ring.

Ryoka's profile on dprog where you can "show item details" and see the DPS contribution of the ring: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/ryoka-1646/Phoenyx/4192565

Currently at +32,766.27 dps.

It's not impossible to get a 9 ias roll again, but it's all going to depend on what else rolls with it!

Good luck!
Reply Quote
abend - yeah, rolling 9as isnt hard, I have 4 hellfires with 9as, but none with the total dps increase of this ring.....

yeah yeah....i know some people are wondering why i dont just use rmah since the exahcnge rate is 6cent per million........I REFUSE :> i guess thats why my gear is so mediocre compared to most other mages....i like using sh1t i pick find/craft/trade.
Reply Quote
03/24/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Ryoka
abend - yeah, rolling 9as isnt hard, I have 4 hellfires with 9as

Damn! I think I have only ever rolled 8ias and that happened twice.

03/24/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Ryoka
i guess thats why my gear is so mediocre compared to most other mages

There's nothing mediocre about your gear. Plus, gear doesn't kill monsters (although I have seen this video of a crazy Barb thorns dmg build) - skill does and there's absolutely nothing mediocre there!
Reply Quote
I WILL GIVE YOU 10 MILLION -
This is my current “best” Hellfire Ring:
20-49 damage
192 int
9% attack speed
252armor
37% critical hit damage

If you hire me for a carry, and I roll a ring that has 9as and 5cc+, then I will give you 10mill for supplying me those lucky machines.

Ie, so after our run, I will roll a hellfire ring. if that ring has 9% attack speed and at least 5% critical hit chance, I WILL GIVE YOU 10 MILLION (even if the other rolls are thorns and life on kill).
Reply Quote
thanks for the run got my first ring - even tho its crap but its getting me the exp :D

will hit you up again when i get some more keys and ready to run again.
Reply Quote
how long do you take to kill 6 bosses??
Reply Quote
03/30/2013 01:11 AMPosted by MuscleMAN
how long do you take to kill 6 bosses??

lately we've been doing 14-20 mins.

EDIT - some people boast that they can do it in 10-12 mins, but we ALWAYS ressurect carries. we never ask them to lobby it or bait SB.
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 3/30/2013 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Did about 40 carries over the Easter long weekend. Was awesome. I'm still looking to give away gold for supplying me those lucky machines!

PS, to whoever I deleted off my list, please dont take it personally. My list got full :> If you need help again, just re-add me :>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]