Diablo® III

ANZ Keys and Uber Community created

04/25/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Semi
When are you usually on? I sent you a friend request, I have 6 machines currently.

weekdays - from 6pm sydney australia time.

weekends - from as early as 8am sydney australia time.
Reply Quote
mate add me if you like what you see... both my son and I (retired) play the same toons... if were on
were always looking to do ubers as its the only time to see how ppl work as a team which is so much more fun than a showoff.
Reply Quote
Ryoka and his friends, Vic, abend, etc...was great. I recommend them to anyone who wants to finish the hellring. Thanks again. I am sure I will see you again soon with another 3 machines lol.
Reply Quote
Recruitment on hold.

But lets kill some ubers!
Reply Quote
So do you have 3 machines? or 3 mill?

You can also split - ie, a dude had 2 machines and bought one of ours. We're easy.
Reply Quote
My list was full (max 100 people) yesterday. So if you sent me a request and I didnt add, that's why.

I have deleted 40 people off my list, so try add me again.

For the people I deleted, dont take it personally - I only deleted you because I've already carried you....if you want another carry, just re-add me :>
Reply Quote
Your Uber !@#$% is ready to help all night. Be on around 8pm
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 5/1/2013 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Need a hellfire ring? Add me!

RECRUITING - Carriers w machines. This all came about when one of my carriers had about 40 machines collecting dust. Ever since he became a carrier, he didnt need to use machines anymore and suggested this proposition. Kinda works out since he's 40mill richer, and we've brought a competitive price to uber runs (other carriers charge 5 mill). So if you're a solid uber crusher and wanna sell machines for 1 mill each, add me :>
Reply Quote
UBERS!
Reply Quote
Casual player here, looking for an Uber carry to get the Hellfire ring parts. Need to get one of my characters through Hell and Inferno and get the IM plans and parts first.

Any suggestion on which one would be of most use to you in the uber battles (and could effectively farm for the IM parts/plans)?
Reply Quote
If your are after a powerlevel Mugsy, add me in game, will get you to 60 and get the plans etc.

Ryoka, If you need any help with carrying/machines add me in game. Always up for helping others.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the offer mate. I'm at level 60 with all 5 classes (don't ask why I'm not finished with Hell difficulty still). I just need to work towards getting the IM plans and parts more or less.

Will add you when I'm done with my chores for the day. Will probably be gaming early evening at the rate I'm going.
Reply Quote
Had MrEyegasm rush me to Inferno in order to get the Hellfire ring and IM plans.

My original Wiz build got one shot so easily and I wasn't doing squat damage. Luckily, I've been buying up the odd item in advance for a CM Wiz build (coz you never know when the AH will be down for several days!). I'm a bit low on AS and CC compared to what it could be but i was able to at least permafreeze continuously with most mobs. We took on SB and ZK... died a few times but eventually got em.

So now I have two keys of destruction and a vengeful eye. Getting there.
Reply Quote
Casual player here, looking for an Uber carry to get the Hellfire ring parts. Need to get one of my characters through Hell and Inferno and get the IM plans and parts first.

Any suggestion on which one would be of most use to you in the uber battles (and could effectively farm for the IM parts/plans)?

You're asking a CM mage what is the most efficient class.....there's only 1 answer for that :>

Btw.....I use to know a Mugsy back in the uni days....I know there are prolly 1 million people who use the name Mugsy....but are you William?
Reply Quote
boo!
Reply Quote
omfg I pissed the bed you bastardo :)
Reply Quote
Just did a coupla runs with these guys; very fast and friendly.

Will definately look them up after I get some more machines going :)
Reply Quote
You're asking a CM mage what is the most efficient class.....there's only 1 answer for that :>

Btw.....I use to know a Mugsy back in the uni days....I know there are prolly 1 million people who use the name Mugsy....but are you William?

Sorry mate. Not William.

Nice CM Wiz build... I've only just started to get use to the build (ironically, I didn't have to get many new items to make it viable to play as a CM Wiz). My keyboard is holding up well - lol

Got one machine... another 2x Act 2 and 2x Act 3 keys to go. Unfortunately, I can't start up an Act 2 game past the Dhalgur Oasis in Inferno! :-(

Also wish we could jump between Acts so we don't lose our 5 stack. Very annoying.
Reply Quote
Hey

Just added you. just got 3 machines would be awesome to do some uber runs

Also How would I fair against ubers with my current gear?
Edited by Ryonus#6389 on 5/15/2013 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]