Diablo® III

ANZ UBER / KEYS Community

No....some 500-600 rings later....still using the one in my profile....I did, however, roll a dps monster of a ring thats like:
30-60 avg dmg
177 int
5.5 cc
42 cd
open socket

Ryoka - put that ring on your WD - 20 less intelligence, but you incorporate locust swarm - instead of spirit barrage with that ring - you should see good damage... my two cents
Reply Quote
Ryoka,
Hit me up for a few runs. I got 20+ machines now. Been farming MP10 keys for guaranteed “ping” sound...the most beautiful sound in this game!

BTW, how many carry you done so far? Are you going to give free runs for your millionth customer and mark it as one big occasion? If do, I am happy to donate the machines and balloons.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the run last night Ryoka, Abend and Cayzer - shame my WD was more squishy than normal due to changing too many skill slots for team buffs!
Reply Quote

BTW, how many carry you done so far? Are you going to give free runs for your millionth customer and mark it as one big occasion? If do, I am happy to donate the machines and balloons.

Good point. I'm going to update my first post to give away gold for good loot as well. I was doing a carry couple of nights ago with and I found a pair of Inna's Pants that I sold for 384mill. I gave 10mill to the carry. If I win, everyone wins! :>

06/24/2013 03:03 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Thanks for the run last night Ryoka, Abend and Cayzer - shame my WD was more squishy than normal due to changing too many skill slots for team buffs!

It wasnt Cayzer we ran with, it was CrushKyle :> But yeah, np :>
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Ryoka
It wasnt Cayzer we ran with, it was CrushKyle :> But yeah, np :>

Sorry - my bad - head a bit fuzzy before coffee in the morning...

Big thanks to CrushKyle - the gear that you have given me will help my WD... just have to get around to shuffling gear between builds to keep Zunni set bonus after dropping string of skulls...
Reply Quote
I carried a player called devilfruit and an Inna's pants with 197vit and 9as dropped for me, so I gave him 10mill as a goodwill gesture.

If I pick up good stuff you will also benefit from it :>
Reply Quote
Finally managed to get 3 machines - will be after a carry.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 04:58 AMPosted by MAtak
Finally managed to get 3 machines - will be after a carry.

Hey MAtak if I'm with Ryoka when you run will supply a free run for you
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 6/28/2013 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for the 'carries' tonight YDFWM. Had a ball watching y'all from my oh so comfy position laying on the ground. :P
Edited by Nikki#6469 on 6/28/2013 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Managed to get my run in today - always fun except for the arcane sentry !!
Reply Quote
Congratulations to Ryoka and Blacklotus. Achieved paragon 100 while doing Ubers
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 03:32 PMPosted by YDFWM

Thx mate - and grats to you for hitting p100......9months ago :>

Good runs on the weekend.

I think they need to make it similar to D2 where we can travel across acts and maintain 5nv. Then we can do the old man in the fields of misery and then straight to bellial in act 2.
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 03:32 PMPosted by YDFWM

GZ RYO and BL!!

06/30/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Ryoka
I think they need to make it similar to D2 where we can travel across acts and maintain 5nv. Then we can do the old man in the fields of misery and then straight to bellial in act 2.

You CAN maintain stacks between acts (since 1.0.8)!
Reply Quote
Thanks Ryoka for the run/carry last night and congrats on getting your p100 at the same time :) Hope you got some good drops at the same time as an extra reward.
Reply Quote

You CAN maintain stacks between acts (since 1.0.8)!

Yeah but only in chronological timeline of the story. Ie, When you finish act 1, you can only go to chapter 1 of act 2.

What I'm suggesting is that you can kill Butcher in act 1 and go straight to Bellial in act 2, without doing the whole story of act 2 to get to Bellial.
Reply Quote
Still keen to give away 200mill :>
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Ryoka
Still keen to give away 200mill :>

Still keen on getting it, lol
Reply Quote
Im still keen on getting 200mill too :)
If im around i will hit you up for a carry tonight.
Reply Quote
Ryoka and team. Lol. I've got 17+ machines, will have 28 by the weekend, so I'll hit you up if I see you online for some runs.
Reply Quote
Just had another run with Ryoka and crew.
Went nice and fast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]