Diablo® III

MP 10 UBER CARRY FREE :)

MP10 Uber run free!

Run time is between 15-25 minutes if no problems arise.

Group =

Me :D CrustyDemonz#6795 (Send all requests to me)

Cink#1197 (Please dont send friend requests)

Others want to remain uncredited (They dislike getting the friend requests)

Service :

* 5 NV Stack (Sometimes additional elites just for fun)
* 3 Ubers (MP10)
* Keywarden

We do this for free and only ask you supply the machines for the run. You are welcome to bring a friend as we do 2 people at a time. If they are supplying 3 machines also they are free, otherwise a cost of 2 million for leeching the run.

We also offer to bring you along on other peoples runs who don't wish to bring friends along and that cost is also 2 million.

Please state how many machines or what service you would like in the friend request message.

Service 1 = MP10 Uber carry (3 Million )
Service 2 = MP10 Uber leech (Price on request)

We also supply our own machines at a price on MP10 (Price on Request)

Thanks for looking guys please send all friend requests to

CrustyDemonz#6795

Some reviews :

JOHNVINTER : Highly recommended group~~~fast & effective~~~
we also take group picture ~~~LOL (I take it when they are resting~~~~my WD looks bad !@# with their accompany~~~HAHAHA)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7385/d3run.jpg

RAMOLAP : Great group of people. Ran an MP9 in no time at all. Got all three pieces.
Light even helped me out with some gear. Thanks alot you guys are awesome, now I can finally go to bed!!!

VAGABONDRIOT : Just did my 4th run with Crusty, this time on MP10 and he was carrying 2 of us. He handled it no problem.

DTD: Quick and painless.

Definite vouch for a speedy run.

Send me a message if you guys need ubers done :)
Edited by CrustyDemonz#6795 on 3/26/2013 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
"We do this for free and only ask you supply the machines for the run. You are welcome to bring a friend as we do 2 people at a time. If they are supplying machines also they are free, otherwise a cost of 2 million for leeching the run."

So my friend and I wanted to do the run, and we are supplying the machine. However, he/she still wanted us to pay 1 mil each..... so its not free. Sorry to sound like a cheap !@#... but its what he stated. I joined because of what he stated, i ono if it is just me, but he may do that to you. Who knows? maybe he was in a bad mood. =(
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Edited by CrustyDemonz#6795 on 1/14/2013 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey guys sorry i have lost track of who needs ubers doing and what monster power. Can you message me with what you need and ill form a list. Faster you respond the higher on the list you will go!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Edited by CrustyDemonz#6795 on 1/14/2013 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
"We do this for free and only ask you supply the machines for the run. You are welcome to bring a friend as we do 2 people at a time. If they are supplying machines also they are free, otherwise a cost of 2 million for leeching the run."

So my friend and I wanted to do the run, and we are supplying the machine. However, he/she still wanted us to pay 1 mil each..... so its not free. Sorry to sound like a cheap !@#... but its what he stated. I joined because of what he stated, i ono if it is just me, but he may do that to you. Who knows? maybe he was in a bad mood. =(

Haha pretty clearly states that i carry mp9 for free and to have a friend leech is 2 mill. Just because you to struggle to gather two machines between the two of you does not mean its worth it for me to drop a member of the carry group just to run you without paying the fee that is pre set into the forum post. Haha read my carry reviews your the first person to have a cry and was not even carried LOL.
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
Ran me and a friend. Was nice and quick, including a stop by KW. Crusty even threw some legendaries our way. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Would you consider MP9 carrying if I only have 2 machines?
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 09:57 PMPosted by Kamui
Would you consider MP9 carrying if I only have 2 machines?

Do you just need the 2 machines done or we can sell you a 3rd machine
Reply Quote
I have 2 machines. What is the price of 1 machine + carry?
Reply Quote
Also, if I only wanted to have 2 portals done, is that free on MP9?

I have the Fang already, so I'd be willing to play the odds.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This is, without a doubt, the best carry team you could have stumbled upon.

Consider yourself lucky. You're one of the few that will have the pleasure—nay, the PRIVILEGE of running ubers with these fine, upstanding fellows. Your hips will quiver, and your lower lip will be bit upon experiencing the thrill that is running ubers with this team.

Perhaps you think this post to be some cheap marketing ploy.
You've never been more wrong about something in your entire life, and yes I know you told your girlfriend it was 'okay' if you didn't pull out.

Run with this team. You won't regret it.
Reply Quote
haha
Reply Quote
So what's the verdict? What is the price of 1 machine + MP10 carry? And what is the price of MP9 (no machines purchase, I will supply 2)?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]