Diablo® III

Only level 9, 4th floor, 4 uniques already!

Playing Diablo 1, I got the butchers cleaver, King leorics Crown, Celesterial Flailing Star, and a Mace which has 80%+ bonus damage, 10%+ increase to hit, +4 vit, -4 dex (forget it's name).

I don't think I've ever been that lucky before! With the flailing star I'm only on the 4th floor with 11-27 damage I believe (Have to go check again)

BTW how do you distribute stats as a warrior? I put some in dex since I enjoy the increase in hit, and the rest in str and vit. But I feel like I only need str for gear checks.
Reply Quote
get a little bit of magic for healing
Reply Quote
You should re-roll a Sorcerer. You'll suck when you start out, but you can wreak some havoc once you get some spells and a large mana pool. ;)
Reply Quote
He can do well with a warrior. Just remember to stack armor as fast as possible. Armor is much more valuable than any stats. Once you get enough armor physical damage will rarely touch you.

Put stats where you want. Vitality is obviously a good choice, STR to
Reply Quote
Not sure if you have a lot of experience with Diablo 1, but when you kill the Butcher and Skeleton king (quests which are not always in your game) you have a 100% chance to get the Butcher's Cleaver and King Leoric's Crown from their respective bosses.

But yes, seeing how the game is quite short, you will find some nice items fairly quickly.
One of my favourite unique items is the unique mace Gnarled Root.
Reply Quote
Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (ya know, the real one.)

Godly Plate of the Whale

Archangel's Staff of Apocalypse

hehehe.

Favorite quests: Tavern Sign, Lachdanon's Crown, Chamber of Bone, and Arkane's Valor.

Oh man Diablo 1 was some fun times.
Reply Quote
Yes, now onto the 5th floor!
Reply Quote
Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (ya know, the real one.)

Godly Plate of the Whale

Archangel's Staff of Apocalypse

hehehe.

Favorite quests: Tavern Sign, Lachdanon's Crown, Chamber of Bone, and Arkane's Valor.

Oh man Diablo 1 was some fun times.

Godly plate of the whale did not exist legitmately. Apocalypse came in small quantities unless it was hacked. The best that you could do is get a bountiful apoc staff and even that did not have many charges.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]