Diablo® III

buff hellfire ring

hellfire ring needs a buff.
fire ball is useless and the ring have less potential than a rare ring. On top of this up coming new MP exp bonus gonna make it even worst. There is no incentive to craft this ring. At least it should have equal or greater potential than a rare ring.

Hellfire ring should look like
+170-200 stats
+71-80 Resistance to All Elements
Increase Bonus Experience by 50%
Chance to launch an explosive ball of Hellfire when you attack
+4 random magic properties

or at least
+170-200 stats
Increase Bonus Experience by 50%
Chance to launch an explosive ball of Hellfire when you attack
+5 random magic properties

Let the flame begin
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
i agree, but need + some super uniqe random affix like 12%ms or goblin call. Who cares about explosive ball anyway?
Reply Quote
I would say the ring is already decent. on a new toon, it's really OP for speed leveling.

The only thing I wished, was that it did a nova spell like the Act1 Keywarden. fireball?! pathetic.
Reply Quote
Rings fine, RNG is broke :P
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 01:39 PMPosted by tonyxxl
i agree, but need + some super uniqe random affix like 12%ms or goblin call. Who cares about explosive ball anyway?

I agree but, the fire ball is there because of the ring name and to make it consistant with diablo 2 hellfire torch.
asking for strong properties such as 12%ms is something blizz would unlikely to take so, I didn't even bother adding special properties. Also, I fear that a lot of people are gonna disagree to 12%ms hellfire ring idea because it will make their godly rings value go down.

I would say the ring is already decent. on a new toon, it's really OP for speed leveling.

The only thing I wished, was that it did a nova spell like the Act1 Keywarden. fireball?! pathetic.

I came up with the same idea, fire nova but, after a second thought I just went with fire ball.
fire nova is going to be unfair in melee vs range pvp

Lets make Ubers twice as hard and organs drop half as much.

It's best ring in the game, as far as you sc people go, until you hit level 100.

Nope hellfire ring is medicore ring even for paragon grinding. Most of the time the ring is going to have very poor stats compare to common rare rings which will slow down farming and leveling.

Don't forget this is diablo 3 not diablo 2. There is no stat and skil allocation; there is no reason to level same class more than once. In addition, there are a lot of strong items that low level character can equip such as high tier gems, reduce level requirement property item, horadric hamburger, and spectrum

01/16/2013 06:17 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Rings fine, RNG is broke :P

RNG is fine, Ring is broke :P
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/17/2013 2:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]