Diablo® III

Budget 200m LF someone to build me a set tip

90 Undead Mage
Hi, I am looking for some one to build me an archon/CM set, I will tip a few million if anyone can help me.
Reply Quote
You might want to wait for a bit more info about 1.07

But essentially:
Archon = farming xp and items, slightly better in pvp than cm
CM = ubers generally, farms high mp faster, low mps slower, than archon.

What kind of wiz do you want?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I want an item/xp farmer. I built a low budget set and fell in love with Archon. If I can hit MP3-5 I would be more than happy.
Reply Quote
Wait for 1.07

Depending on what %EXP they settle on for the MPs, your preference of item/xp farm may land on either CM or Archon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I prefer the way Archon plays to CM.
Reply Quote
You can add me, you probably won't be farming mp2+ with that budget but it depends on what you have already
Reply Quote
To play mp2-4 as archon all you need is ~200k dps buffed, 700+ar, 40+cc and a life steal weapon. Stack more as if you want to have your gear more universal, otherwise go with what gets you the best dps increase.

200M is more than enough to achieve it (my gear didn't cost more than that).
Reply Quote
personally, I still think blizzard for MP3 or less farming will rule... already tried on PTR, it's sick with damage bump... AoE deaths like freaking crazy man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]