Diablo® III

Upgrade advice - low budget

Hi all

I've hit lvl 60 with my ww barb and did a quick AH visit on a really tight budget to get some inferno viable gear as my 100-ish dmg scythe for some reason didn't seem to cut it, profile link:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rebarbative-2868/hero/24289983

(this is for my EU barb)

I am looking in the long run to spend no more than 10-15 million on the specific character, so upgrades will have to be with that in mind.
I know there are very informative and detailed threads in the forum however my days are very busy and I prefer to spend free time playing rather than checking game mechanics (done plenty of that back in D2 days!) ) so if any players have the knowledge and the interest to take a look and suggest, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for looking and don't mind the helm gem - honest mistake!
Reply Quote
Hey, I reached lvl 60 few weeks ago.. From that moment I bought some cheap (<100k items from AH)..

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Genki-2757/hero/555259

Bit more expensive were IK boots, I bought them for around 1M..

I can do Act3 MP1 without any problem now..
Edited by Genki#2757 on 1/17/2013 5:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi Genki and thanks for taking the time to reply,

nice barb. i'll try to calc the impact of IK items on my char (given i can't change all gear in 1 go and I've been able to solo Act1 inferno with that gear quite smoothly) - have you tried to see how far you can push the MP without it becoming too slow or dying too often?
Edited by Rebarbative#2868 on 1/17/2013 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]