Diablo® III

Sooo lost to a monk with 70% dodge...

I lost to a monk with 70% dodge over and over again... i have 300k / 3.0 aps ... any suggestions? Im using smokescreen/strafe/fan of knives etc.... i just CANT hit him... it's ridiculous with dodge and near death exp/serenity/7sided... any tips are welcomed...
Reply Quote
thanks for the guide, now i know how to play monk
Reply Quote
no prob... will just get nerfed when more people QQ about dodge %
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Violentine

this monk had double your dps ;D
Reply Quote
I did quite a few rounds with a monk like that about 30 minutes ago; It may have been the same one.

I switched to strafe rockstorm + ballistics and won more than 50% of the time after that.
Note, I don't have legacy nats on ptr yet.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 12:07 AMPosted by Herbdoctor

well my monk will stunlock anyone to death if i get lucky on the first successful hit
Reply Quote
use impale chemical burn.... monk cant dodge the dot... prolly die fast unless serenity
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 01:38 AMPosted by Violentine

well my monk will stunlock anyone to death if i get lucky on the first successful hit

stunlock? come at me bro
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 03:38 AMPosted by AuJo
use impale chemical burn.... monk cant dodge the dot... prolly die fast unless serenity

He would serenity, then he would seven sided, (by that time im out of hatred/discipline) and then his near death experience would heal him lol... its like i have to kill him three times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]