Diablo® III

What Diablo item would you want to have IRL?

01/05/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Dunder
Id like to differ, the posts digressed from the main topic of the thread and were attacking blizzard employees and/or attacking site managers saying that they should "improve the game rather then random polls", you realize the site managers have nothing to do with developing the game right? They inform the developers of what's going on in the forums.

1. my posts that were deleted were not attacking anyone.

2. site managers should be relaying information to the developpers I agree, however:
a) this should be done both ways (from us to them, and them to us), so the community knows whats going on, and the the developeres can address the issues that need addressing... the bits of information we get, are...not informative, rather, "damage control" types.
b) i am not sure information is being relayed to the developers, since the changes that are done in this game (during the last 7-8 months) have been cosmetic, at best. nothing has been done to address serious game designs that are flawed in this game.

3. respesct is earned, not given freely
Reply Quote
Karyna
Reply Quote
Leoric Crown ;3
Reply Quote
Well i would have to say Mempo Of Twilight that would look Awesome over my fireplace
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 10:44 PMPosted by TeraFlare
1. my posts that were deleted were not attacking anyone.

Then they probably had nothing to do what the topic of what diablo item would you want IRL and was some sort of rant.

01/05/2013 10:44 PMPosted by TeraFlare
b) i am not sure information is being relayed to the developers, since the changes that are done in this game (during the last 7-8 months) have been cosmetic, at best. nothing has been done to address serious game designs that are flawed in this game.

There have been many changes that were done because of our feedback. Not sure where you were. :0
-Monster Power and Inferno Machine.. more endgame...
-Removing invulnerable minions and fixing shielding
-Gems stacking to 100
-Mempo rolling correctly and Unity can drop
-Not being able to drop the Staff of herding. Hoping they fix dropping the Staff plans soon though.
-Diminishing returns mechanic so CC viable.

P.S. I have a feeling our posts are going to get deleted later for the reasons mention above..
Edited by Dunder#1207 on 1/6/2013 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
LordGenocide why not just ask for 300kgs of Ammonium Nitrate and 100 gallons of deisel
Reply Quote
Horadric cube or wolf howl.
Edited by MajorAjer#1259 on 1/6/2013 4:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
I want to be werewolf and i want to have this option in game.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:25 AMPosted by Sheila

Or just go back to lod, it's still there?

On topic, I would definitely want the Puzzle Ring.

Then I would have unlimited treasure goblins spawning = infinite amount of treasure :)
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:44 AMPosted by fathom

Then I would have unlimited treasure goblins spawning = infinite amount of treasure :)

And I'll lend you a Skorn, so that you'll have enough DPS to kill those little buggers before they port away!
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:58 AMPosted by WordMaster

And I'll lend you a Skorn, so that you'll have enough DPS to kill those little buggers before they port away!

Skorn? Pfft.

Nothing beat my fists, it's 50k dps with 1000% critical damage and comes with a ring that triples the damage.
Reply Quote
I'd go for puzzle ring. I'd invent some simple spinning machine to slap me like 3-5 times per second but not kill me or actually hurt me too much so that the goblins would spawn like crazy. I'd do that in the closed garage so they can't run. And then I'd kick and slap them like a nutter. I wouldn't care if I knocked them down because even in the worst scenario they'd drop gold when hit, and don't forget that they can drop other items (legendaries as well) and most of the legendaries I got from them were before I killed them (usually 1st or 2nd hit), so I'd get some sweet loot even after a day, I'd love me some unity and oculus ring, so I could wear them on other fingers (preferably with tons of vit, str, int and regen to boost my "irl stats and survivabity"), then mara's amulet with all res and more stats and regen. I'd be not only rich but immortal as well :D hell yeah! And that sword that calls forth angels to guard you, just in case :D
Reply Quote
that is easy - health potions to make all the bone breaks, aches, pains and death go away!
Edited by Pebz13#1282 on 1/6/2013 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
the legacy nat set...

because I lack discipline, and i can use it on my son too...
Reply Quote
Cool Topic :D

I would take
Wailing Host + Litany of the Undaunted - (Set)Legacy of the Wicked Dreams: Chance to summon a skeleton. It could do things for me. Would be soO much fun and also I would earn tons of money.

the legacy nat set...

because I lack discipline, and i can use it on my son too...

Haha, wise decision! ;)
Edited by ffFiend#2900 on 1/6/2013 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Could you guys maybe just fix the damn items in game and stop bothering us with this nonsense. Your player base is pissed off. Got it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]