Diablo® III

What Diablo item would you want to have IRL?

01/04/2013 03:31 PMPosted by TheSaint
Enigma.

^^^This.^^^
Reply Quote
I just want to thank you Blizzard for doing what I could never do on my own, turning the entire community against you because everyone is sick of feeling like we are ignored.
Nobody feels like that, they know they are being ignored and now spat in the face. Keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
I'd go with the few million gold coins I have.
Reply Quote
The one that gives me a refund.
/thread
Reply Quote
Goldskin.

I would give someone a piece of gold to place in a chest. Then rinse and repeat as the gold piece becomes a gold pile.. then a gold mountain...

Then with a few billion gold I can finally buy some upgrades
Reply Quote
ummmm gibbering gemstone.
Reply Quote
Out of the many kick !@# items in d3 i think i would go with an Azurewrath its personally on of my favorite weapon designs looks amazing and come the zombie apocalypse with this sword I would take out legions of the undead haha
Reply Quote
I wish I had a Witch Doctor's mojo so I too could have magical voodoo powers.

I would use those powers to give the Diablo 3 developers some talent, this way D3 would'nt suck so much.
Reply Quote
I would go with a perfect radiant star emerald or ruby, with one of these I would be able to live in a castle :D
Reply Quote
prob a big crossbow with HUGE LoH and Life steal.

then id just sit on the african plains and snipe poachers all day.
Reply Quote
I would have ALL the good legendaries IRL
then I would build a house made of brimstone
Reply Quote
Griswold's edge... Its hardly good despite it looks so amazing.
You know a true bawss he who wields this IRL >:)
Reply Quote
Well, if everyone walked around with a pair of Vile Wards, I would feel left out if I did not have a pair as well ;P

I'd probably poop in my pants IRL if I actually saw a Skycutter summon angelic assistance.
Reply Quote
Maras Kaleidoscope
Reply Quote
The pony sword that is like a rainbow.
Reply Quote
well let me start with the Bul-Kathos swords - the two go together as one. Nothing would be better for getting through the mobs in the malls at christmas time, random whirlwind baby, ftw.

Another one i would like to see - and really - i would like to see you try and make this in real life, is the Triumverate - i love those multi colored swirling balls and the bonus to 3 elemental types.
Reply Quote
Seriously?

Not an Activison poster for over a week and this is a sticky?

Wow!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]