Diablo® III

What Diablo item would you want to have IRL?

How would that question will make D3 a better game?
Reply Quote
12% runspeed boots
Reply Quote
The Compass Rose (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-compass-rose)
with the following affixes:
Illustrious (+100 Intelligence & Vitality)
Marvelous (+100 Intelligence & Dexterity)

Constant regeneration of health, movement speed, higher alcohol tolerance, increasing smarts, eye-hand coordination, and health. Couldn't ask for a better ring, and it wouldn't be gaudy to wear on a daily basis.
Reply Quote
Enigma MP
Reply Quote
goldskin, or radiant star emerald, sell it for a couple hundred thousand dollars and buy a ton of stuff
Reply Quote
Band of Hollow Whisperers - to haunt people for fun

The Inquisitor - looks cool
Reply Quote
horadric hamberger cuz im hungry
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/4/2013 5:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
FFS can we stop with these ridiculous pointless posts and get back to changing important things in the game...
Reply Quote
lol
Edited by Phantom#1322 on 1/9/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mempo of Twilight because i want to look like a ninja.
Reply Quote
Not to be rude but I would of liked a blue post to better the game. :(
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Vaeflare
But what say you? What single item from the world of Diablo III would you want to covet as your own in real life? Leave a comment below to let us know!

The Black Soulstone.
Reply Quote
Dusk shroud Enigma.
Reply Quote
Well the enchantress would be nice but wife would toss me so I would have to say Town Portal lol so I could sneak off for fast food.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Set
How would that question will make D3 a better game?

Please spend what little time you have to work on D3 issues to D3 issues. You are here to answer our questions about D3 game play and perhaps asking us what we want changed/added/deleted concerning game play, NOT silly stuff that has nothing to do with game play.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Time2Kill
WHO GIVES A $HIT!!! TELL US WHEN WE ARE GETTING MORE CONTENT. WHEN IS THE PATCH GOING TO BE RELEASED!!! IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE!!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BLIZZ!!! BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS EVERYWERE!!! AND YOU SPEW OUT GARBAGE LIKE THIS!! OMG MAN!!!

Listen child, someday when your the janitor of a motor company remember your job and do not be selling cars?
Reply Quote
WHO GIVES A $HIT!!! TELL US WHEN WE ARE GETTING MORE CONTENT. WHEN IS THE PATCH GOING TO BE RELEASED!!! IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE!!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BLIZZ!!! BOTS BOTS BOTS BOTS EVERYWERE!!! AND YOU SPEW OUT GARBAGE LIKE THIS!! OMG MAN!!!

+10000
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]