Diablo® III

What Diablo item would you want to have IRL?

All I want is info on patch 1.07
Reply Quote
Yes Blizzard... Distract me with weird topics like this. Distract me from stuff I really care about like new patch? New fixes? New expansion? Any development news. Because that's why we keep coming back to this site. Yes Blizzard, distract me :/
Reply Quote
I'd Like to drain the life of my victims in public places while smiling, hearing the screams of agony, watching newborn's weep to the mothers that fall on the floor, the fathers bowing at there knees and great leaders in fear of knowing i could destroy a whole population of people with a single ring.

So I'm thinking you should maybe find someone to give you a hug. Might help take the edge off there fella...
Reply Quote
Gold
Radiant star Ruby
Edited by GNX#1295 on 1/4/2013 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
I want cain's sandals those bad boys.......
Reply Quote
I'll take the currency used by the RMAH. I'll be waiting.
Reply Quote
ageless might with intelligence
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Piedlpiper
How would that question will make D3 a better game?

Please spend what little time you have to work on D3 issues to D3 issues. You are here to answer our questions about D3 game play and perhaps asking us what we want changed/added/deleted concerning game play, NOT silly stuff that has nothing to do with game play.

I was tempted to respond to this question until I read this, and I can't help but agree.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]