Diablo® III

[3]Uberjager's thread on Ubergearing WW Barbs

Hello.

I play on europe servers. Came here to get some knowledge on how should i proceed to gear up my barb and the topic was very helpfull but since i am here maybe some well experienced barb would give me a tip what should i do to get more dps. Have `200kk budget now.

I think i should get innas 1st then IC and in meantime look for some better wapons stacking more IAS at the same time. Am i right ?
Edited by Warzywko#2276 on 3/4/2013 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
... give me a tip what should i do to get more dps. Have `200kk budget now.

Keep the gold and buy rings when you hit paragon 100, or look for more crit dmg.
Reply Quote
Hey guys looking for some gear help. I have a 185M budget and have no idea what to buy anymore. I also have a Tal Rasha chest and trifecta gloves but I need the resist all from IK's right now. Thanks
Reply Quote
Resurrect this tread
Reply Quote
So life steal is the way to go nowadays right?

been off and on since launch so my gear has a ton of LoH (and I still do pretty well)

LS on both MH and OH is good to get? (if you need to get up to the 5-8% mark) or just one or the other
Reply Quote
is IK 5 piece set the way to go for WW build?
Reply Quote
Hello. I've started playing barb recently and I'd like you to check my gear if it's okay and what to change maybe.
Reply Quote
Advice please!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Any Advice? I feel my Vit and Str are low.
Reply Quote
hey

ive been a s & b barb all the way on eu and us server and atm i am bit bored so i wanted to try ww/rltw with hota its basially the same build i use with my shield (with shield equipped i atually have way more dps then with dw, which is weird)

any tips on gear what to upgrade ? a diff ef maybe? do i need more ias ? or other stuff, bloodthirst yes or no ?
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 6/10/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey man,

I've taken a couple of months off due to being away for work. Could someone give me advice with gearing up my barb? I realize I should have gotten an IK Belt instead of lamentations and completed the set. Just at the time - some items looked more enticing than others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
I'm looking for pointers for improving my barb. I do very well in all acts at MP 10. I have several items I swap out from time to time mostly to survive intense elemental damage in certain areas. With the swapping out I can range from 215k to 285k dps. Like everyone else I'm always looking for ways to increase my dps without sacraficing other atrabutes. I like keeping my AR in the upper 500 to low 600 I find this works best for me. I've notice greater survivability with armor at 70% or higher but I do just fine with it being at 66%. I think my biggest holdback on improving my dps is the fact that im not willing to give up my attack speed for higher dps weapons. The faster I go the deadlyer I seem to be. Like I stated eailer I'm happy with my barb and what he can do, but I seem to be stuck in the 200k ranger for dps. Any ideas or suggestion would be much appreciated, at this point I'm at a loss for improvements other than small ones from items that are very costly especially when they're only small improvements.
Reply Quote
I'm looking for help gearing my barb to ww. I have a 400 mil budget. My battletag is Kellyxix#1461
I read through your whole post uberjager, I just couldnt take it all in or I would get a migraine trying to retain it all.
Reply Quote
Great and speedy service, would reccomend.
Reply Quote
anyone have any good videos? I read most of this and i just cant read it lmao
Reply Quote
I'm trying to find an unconventional avenue for doing well since I don't have a ton of money to put into this. If I could find an IK's chest with high Elite Reduction but not a lot of Vit and the lower armor roll, would that work out do you think? I know you're big on stacking things that give EHP but most people ignore like dex.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 07:27 AMPosted by superpope
I'm trying to find an unconventional avenue for doing well since I don't have a ton of money to put into this. If I could find an IK's chest with high Elite Reduction but not a lot of Vit and the lower armor roll, would that work out do you think? I know you're big on stacking things that give EHP but most people ignore like dex.

I choose Dex because in essence it's a substitute for vit.

I know some players disagree from a fury generation viewpoint. But building EHP via solely from vit and AR/armor is costly and you want as much bang as you can get for a cheap set.

Also guys, this guide is kinda outdated. I've now become a very strong proponent for Skorn usage (although I haven't published anything about it, I believe there are other theorycrafters such as Death who are proficient enough in the subject to cover it)

If you're interested in winning a Budget barb set here's the thread for my current contest:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9882549191
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 07:27 AMPosted by superpope

Uberjager will likely disagree with this, but consider blackthorne's surcoat.
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 08:44 AMPosted by silverfire

Uberjager will likely disagree with this, but consider blackthorne's surcoat.

With what like... 200+ vit, STR, and Elite Reduction? I could see that being very expensive.
Reply Quote
You won't find elite reduction with high stats on a budget on any chest. They are rare and sought after. Though not at all as much as when "PvP" was all the rage.

70 str/200+ vit surcoats are very inexpensive, should be under 1m. Add armor and they'll be a couple mil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]