Diablo® III

[Extreme Game Issue] Please fix this Blizzard

I have to say the first option opens up for rollback hacking but the 10 sec should not be there.

Lag on our side or server side will always be there but to have a timer to get kicked from hc games is just silly. But i guess this is to prevent rollback hacks aswell... or whats the reason for the timer?
Reply Quote
I'm not sure how relevant this may be, but I've been playing since launch with both SC and HC characters, and I've never had a single death from DCs. In fact, I think I've only had a problem with randomly being disconnected when Blizz has been working on their servers. So maybe it something client side that's happening? I don't want to start pointing fingers around and telling people their internet sucks, but maybe we all shouldn't be so quick to blame Blizz. Regardless, a blue responding here would be extremely helpful, but those lazy employees probably don't care enough to even click this thread.
Reply Quote
I have only played 2 hardcore characters myself, but I can understand this ridiculous issue.
There should be fail safes in place for when blizz severs cause DC's or other erros causing hardcore character death.

Here +1 to hopefully help you get your character rolled back
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
I'm not sure I agree with your proposed solutions, but I definitely support the issues and would like to see Blizzard resolve them.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the support everyone. :)

Keep it on the front page!
Reply Quote
They put the 10 second timer in, a timer on the warp and NV because god forbid you fight a boss over and over again for loot.
Reply Quote
I want this fixed yam it!
Reply Quote
BUMP!! I ALMOST DIED IN HC BECAUSE THIS BS
Reply Quote
My main char is on HC. I and a lot of HC players experienced DC today due to Blizz's servers. Many HC chars died. Lucky enough, I was selling stuffs on the AH.

I will not play until any further announcement from Blizz about this issue.
Reply Quote
Am I a bad person because that video made me laugh?
Reply Quote
sorry to see that happen man, your char seemed very invested in this game. its things like these that really make me wonder about blizzard as a company these days, and the kind of terrible decisions that are being put forward, for the money, not for the customer
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 11:32 PMPosted by Unimpressed
Am I a bad person because that video made me laugh?

No that means you have a good sense of humor :) It's funny but also so depressing when it's you lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]