Diablo® III

[Extreme Game Issue] Please fix this Blizzard

it seems you guys dont get that blizzard wants you to die..........this isnt gonna be fixed, its part of the game for a reason. also why ill never play hardcore

gotta make a new char and buy some new gear when those dc's happen. blizzard had that in mind when they implemented the 10 second timers on deaths, why else have such a pointless/useless feature?
Reply Quote
i recently quit hardcore because my internet drops randomly and surviving 10 seconds is one thing but indefinitely is not possible >.>
Reply Quote
This is one reason I don't play HC. Blizz just makes it not worth it...
Edited by sno#1130 on 1/6/2013 2:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
This should have been in the game from the very beginning. And deaths because of poor blizzard handling is the main reason i dont play HC.

Actiblizz think this is working as intended however, because many players might spend a few bucks on rmah to just get a little better equipment faster, instead of farming it up again.
Reply Quote
this is why i havent put time into HC and probably never will.
Reply Quote

Actiblizz think this is working as intended however, because many players might spend a few bucks on rmah to just get a little better equipment faster, instead of farming it up again.

No rmah in HC....
Reply Quote
sorry about that loss OP

You posted a video showing HC is just not worth the time. I could handle a high paragon HC hero death by any monster in the game. I could handle my mistakes and errors, but server disconnect because of Bilzz incompetence, no sir!

gg blizz
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Blizz! We want acknowledgement!

Admit that your servers aren't up to par.

Allowing this to grief your HC community over and over and over again is just bad business and design.

FIX! MEOW!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Option C: Let the player have control of his character during the 10 second countdown to logout. Problem solved.

I don't understand why this is implemented with the 10 second freeze instead.

Galx
Reply Quote
It's clearly easier for them to simply ignore threads like this. Too sad.
Reply Quote
I too would like them to address this.
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Old news is old.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]