Diablo® III

RMAH - Item sold but money do not received.

Hi,

I was advice by Customer Service Representative to post my issue at here....

I was facing Item sold but money do not received since 10 Nov 2012, total 5 transaction... all the transaction it come with payment email, but yet i never received payment..

Order ID
PAYMNET NOT REC - 1125820271
PAYMNET NOT REC - 1254974299
PAYMNET NOT REC - 1262781973
PAYMNET NOT REC - 1264051027
PAYMNET NOT REC - 1264262138

My Ticket US33654876

Thanks
Foou Fatt
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
FFPANG,

You'll need to submit a support ticket as we can't assist with Auction House transactions here in the forum. They'll be able to escalate it accordingly so it can be investigated. There MUST be a ticket in the system for that.

I looked at the account and couldn't find any of the transaction IDs you listed. That may be due to it being so long ago, I don't know though. This is why you need to have it escalated.
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,

I have submit my ticket since 12/11/2012 with Ticket no ( US33654876) but the issue still unable to rectify, than only the Customer Service Representative request me to post over hare.., and thanks for your prompt reply...

Have a nice day...

Foou Fatt
Reply Quote
Hi Omarakos,

I have a Rmah item that was sold 10 days ago now Order Id: 1260885417
The item is still have a ''Processing'' status on it and i would like to please check out what's happening for me. I sent 2 tickets before 1 they told me to wait 10 days wich will be today and the 2nd one told me if i have further issues i need to post on forum for support so i hope i'm at the right place. Thank you sir and have a nice day!
Reply Quote
Hi Omarakos,

I have a Rmah item that was sold 10 days ago now Order Id: 1260885417
The item is still have a ''Processing'' status on it and i would like to please check out what's happening for me. I sent 2 tickets before 1 they told me to wait 10 days wich will be today and the 2nd one told me if i have further issues i need to post on forum for support so i hope i'm at the right place. Thank you sir and have a nice day!

Hi ThePunisher,

almost all the so call Customer Service Representative are suck... their just alway copy and paste only... u can see my case was since 10 nov 2012... alway ask me wait but no action was taken...
Reply Quote
Hi FFPANG,

Yeah i don't understand all my auctions we're fine except this one. I sold 55 millions gold Us-Normal and my auction is ''in Process'' since 11 days now. Thw only answer i keep getting is that Rmah issues they had during christmas time should all be resolved. All the others we're fine but this transaction is stuck there and i get's confusing on how or where i need to ask for help since tickets tells you to go on forums... I wish Omrakos or someone who will really check my Order Id will answer me without just posting a generic answer that don't apply to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]