Diablo® III

blizzard blamed D2 boss run right?

Best gear I have ever found has been from Act 1 Kazra Fields and Act 2 Vault. (Chest and Helm I am currently wearing, Act 1, Skorn and Litany from Act 2.)

The only person telling you to run only Act 3 is you, stop being retarded.

Best gear I have ever found has been from Act 1 Kazra Fields and Act 2 Vault. (Chest and Helm I am currently wearing, Act 1, Skorn and Litany from Act 2.)

The only person telling you to run only Act 3 is you, stop being retarded.

I'm so sorry for the 2s dex Manticores and crit% critdmg% Nat rings you missed out, retard.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Çarltonbanks

Because the dial up boss's in d2 were highly abused by bots. Not having fun then don't play.

We're not playing, we're on the forums complaining. Why are you here?

You know how you can tell this game blows without making D2 vs D3 arguments? I never, not once in the 20years I've been playing blizzard games, logged into any forum of any kind before Diablo III. I was having so much fun playing Blizzard's titles that I didn't give 2 sh!ts about what the community had to say about the games, I just wanted to spend every waking second playing them. Now I'm in here more than I play the game.

Actually yeah that's hilariously true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
waiting for changes, waitng for 1.0.7,patch notes, any hope?
Reply Quote
I would like a system in place where Boss fights get totalled, and after every 5-10 (or more) boss fights, you get a super loot from them, with way more items dropped.
Something, ANYTHING, to make it worth my time and effort.
Reply Quote
I think the Bosses are a joke now, I wish bosses where alot harder, and had better loot..
Reply Quote
NV stacks hardly matters, other than keywardens /ubers, they are not mandatory.

you should not take nv stacks as a reason you shouldn't boss rush.

remember, people used to earn tons of loot from botting at 0 stack goblins for a2 ancient path.

all nv does is give you a guaranteed to be at least 4 affix rare. and a MF bonus, it is a reward for longer play., but just like more mf for higher mp's doesn't mean anything without efficiency, if you find that you can do warrior rest repeatedly at high elite kills/hr (without getting input limit error) over some other run, by all means

currently at some 460+ mf at mp5, i very often get far more than 5-10 rares before I get 5 stack and sometimes legendaries as well.
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 1/5/2013 6:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]