Diablo® III

+New "Rate The Witch Doctor Above You" Thread

Honestly, I never browse forums. Ever. Okay, sometimes. But the 'rate player above you' thread caught my eye, so I decided to start a new one. Sides that, I have 2 witch doctors, so you get to rate them both. Keep in mind they share gems and hellfire rings! Have fun :)
Reply Quote
cata: it beats me as to why you have two wds. pointless to have two mediocre sets when you can have one thats better. the time you save switching gears is not worth the extra unnecessary investment.

anyway for vil - very nice wd there, with good defense. 40 PUR is a bit much and i really think you could swap out half of that for more useful (albeit more costly) stats.

some immediate upgrades:

zuni boots with decent int and vit shouldnt be too pricey and will be much more useful than the rares. then you can swap out the mojo for a decent ToTD (then you can upgrade ALL your pur gear) or Serpent.

whilst your mara gives nice defence, i feel you could benefit more from a tal or rare with int/cc/cd/vit that will give you much better DPS.

hope that was helpful.

mine: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/House-2754/hero/15596217
Reply Quote
You didn't rate me..! And I wasn't looking for help lol Just starting a fun new thread. I have two because I love to play witch doctor, I may even make a hardcore third sometime!
Reply Quote
anyway for vil - very nice wd there, with good defense. 40 PUR is a bit much and i really think you could swap out half of that for more useful (albeit more costly) stats.

some immediate upgrades:

zuni boots with decent int and vit shouldnt be too pricey and will be much more useful than the rares. then you can swap out the mojo for a decent ToTD (then you can upgrade ALL your pur gear) or Serpent.

whilst your mara gives nice defence, i feel you could benefit more from a tal or rare with int/cc/cd/vit that will give you much better DPS.

hope that was helpful.

i dont think you read my post properly, but Vil happened to be one of your two characters.

also, if you intended this thread to be informal and 'just for fun', instead of full of helpful advice and criticisms, then i apologise. below is a revised version of my post.

your characters are preti gud. 1st 1 i give 6/10 cos nice, 2nd 1 i gives 6.5/10 cuz zuni set is kinda gud rite naw.
Edited by House#2754 on 1/4/2013 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
House

200kdps 101k life...

But you only have 450loh and no LS.

For this reason only 8/10, get some LS or more LOH and I would give you 9-9.5 easly.
Reply Quote
@house 10/10 for the nipples on that chest armor... and with that mask.. might just have to rub one out
Reply Quote
Lmao someone besides that guy rate me please... And I have a 40 yard pickup radius cause I use grave injustice, gruesome feast, and spirit barrage... Which btw, they increased the range on spirit barrage from 25 to 40 yards.
Reply Quote
6/10
Reply Quote
No
Reply Quote
rate me
Reply Quote
Can't see Hyarmendicil's profile
Reply Quote
rate me?
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:51 PMPosted by davcho4
rate me?

9/10, you have every item I want but can't afford.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
Question: How do I make it so my D3 profile is linked on the forums? /noob
Reply Quote
When you post use your D3 profile instead of your SC profile.
Reply Quote
rate me please. what should i upgrade next? Thank you in advance!
Reply Quote
Nice Docter Sym (8.5/10)..

Maybe int on ammy, or Lacunis for speed and dos.
Reply Quote
Thanks franky, I'll keep my eyes out for a nice Lacunis.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]