Diablo® III

+New "Rate The Witch Doctor Above You" Thread

@Franky:
You got a nice helm man :)
btw, i think you could find a better ring to replace your HF ring any where.
Most of your gears are quite rounded up, just that i'd suggest you to get a LS weap.

7.5/10
Reply Quote
Decent gears bro
Reply Quote
10/10

Your gear makes me feel like a joke haha
Reply Quote
Jeremy, get a socketed weapon for your main, pref with crit damag, with a good gem it will more than double your critical damage.
Reply Quote
Would not know where to begin for you - solid build all round, only thing you really need now is perfect rolls for upgrades :)

If that gear is self found, I am very envious!
Reply Quote
OMG, dat gear! Real nice man! 10/10!
Reply Quote
I would recommend upgrades all around. 3/10 ;)
Reply Quote
@lexias , cc tal rasha
Reply Quote
Thank you Darkhadou.

If anyone with gear like mine tells you its self found then they also have a bridge to sell you... (no need to review my toon again...)
Reply Quote
Nice acid crit %chance 9/10! Would of done a build like that if I didn't do this one.
Reply Quote
9/10 everything looks good, id say get some lifesteal and you get 10/10
Reply Quote
@benjy 8/10 your low dmg weapon is dragging you down... other than that very well balance I like!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Danevil

cc tal's, cc pox, better zuni chest (more vit) would be a start. I would think you'd want a faster weapon with a RoE / WoS build since you shouldn't have a mana consumption issue running multiple WoS. Just an observation.
Reply Quote
@ Danevil

cc tal's, cc pox, better zuni chest (more vit) would be a start. I would think you'd want a faster weapon with a RoE / WoS build since you shouldn't have a mana consumption issue running multiple WoS. Just an observation.

ahh wasnt this a rating??? i think i know what i need...$$$$ lol .... there are a few reasons for the spear first a weapon with a low base attack speed has higher damage## then = dps weapon with higher base attack speed (less hits per second higher damage hits) and which also allows it to benefit more from my boots and ammy also my secondary (AC KoD) is a mana eater plus between gloves lacunis and witching im at > 1.5 so im :) and as for the chest come see me when pvp comes out and tell me what you think of the 7% dmg reduction vs elites and the high demand for it then ;)!!!!! (plus its a real ehp booster!!!)
Edited by Danevil#1608 on 1/9/2013 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@ofgortens
8/10
Maybe replace Uhkapian with String of Skulls and get a Mempo for more CHC
Also get more CHD
Reply Quote
@JangBahadur

You have a lot of pick up with thing of the deep. I'd recommend switching rush of essence or Jfort for grusome feast. Makes your DPS skyrocket and gives you a lot more AR as well.

As for gear, Howabout some more vit on that Zuni chest, it goes up into the 200s. Other than that your gear is pretty good, besides picking up AR in a few places.

8/10
Edited by november1093#1906 on 1/9/2013 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I hit lvl 60 2 days ago and a few friends helped me gear a few items they had laying around. This is my first WD so please add suggestions to your scoring. Thanks to all posters I have been learning alot.Oopps forgot to ask for advice on the build also.

Sorry November I do not know enought to be able to rate you.
Reply Quote
@ november, not bad, your HP and AR are fine, but you could use more damage output. Add crit chance to your zuni ring and your amulet will do wonders for your damage.

7/10

@ Bahkul, decent starter set. You life looks good but AR needs work. You're missing crit chance on quite a bit of gear that can roll it and your EF with such a huge chance to fear is really not the best idea for a zombie bear build.

5/10
Reply Quote
Death: 8/10 though I'm probably being too tough there as you have a very nice WD. I think your next upgrade should either be a black dmg wep followed by a tal rasha's amulet, or a string of skulls and visage.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Elucelom
Death: 8/10 though I'm probably being too tough there as you have a very nice WD. I think your next upgrade should either be a black dmg wep followed by a tal rasha's amulet, or a string of skulls and visage.

I do have a black damage weapon (its in my profile now) but still mulling over which one I want to keep. The manajuma's knife or this axe for more damage. The manajuma's is really nice against RD mobs but this axe is nicer vs everything except RD mobs.

As for your WD, you are in dire need of more HP. 27k is just waaaay to low and you woul benefit more from a witching hour belt over the Inna's belt even though the Inna's belt has + elemental damage for your Skorn as even moderately rolled WH belt will surpass it. And you are hurting for crit chance too missing it on all your jewelry.

6/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]