Diablo® III

Auction House - Error 31075

Been getting this when i try using the auction house, started about a half hour ago.
Edited by Harbinger#1729 on 1/5/2013 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am also not able to enter the AH. error 31075
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
got back into the AH, had to try many times though
Reply Quote
Been having this problem for the past hour, can get in once in a while but then the AH just stops loading (can't search, view AH history etc).
Reply Quote
just came back up for me also

- Game crashed and when i logged back started getting the error again
Edited by Harbinger#1729 on 1/5/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
yeah, definitely still having problems. another error code 3022. had an issue getting into a game immediately following
Reply Quote
wow, I lost two of my items that I put up for sale after I got back from this... Total Bull...
Reply Quote
I lost 5 items being auctioned. What is going on here?
Reply Quote
We got hacked by Blizzard...
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
Same. (I read a blue post that basically said when it gets too busy, this is what happens. The more people try to get on, the more people doing this, the worse it will get. Gotta wait til people stop basically.)
Reply Quote
same problem. I did log into it once but Items that I had bids on are not in my completed tab, nor is the gold refund in the tab either if I got out bid. The items simply aren't listed anymore.

Now I cannot log into the AH at all anymore
Reply Quote
Oh no, what happened to my Immortal King's Chest? Disappeared from the auction house and not in my stash.
Reply Quote
oh really? so they cant handle the increase traffic... ic

i have the same error
Reply Quote
Same. (I read a blue post that basically said when it gets too busy, this is what happens. The more people try to get on, the more people doing this, the worse it will get. Gotta wait til people stop basically.)
Reply Quote
same, i lost the IK gloves on my list but no completion log too...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]